Air India Express Limited (AIEL) Recruitment 2020.
Air India Express Limited (AIEL) has invited applications for the CMO, Senior Assistant Medical and other posts.
- Chief Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Assistant Medical: 01 Post
- Deputy Chief of Finance: 01 Post
- Manager – Finance: 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager – Finance: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Chief Medical Officer: MBBS degree + Should have minimum of 10 years of aviation experience.Should be capable to oversee and manage the compliance of all medical requirements of airline company, especially those relating to flying crew.Age Limit: 65 years.
- Senior Assistant Medical: Graduate in any discipline. Min. 02 years of exp. in handling the medical records of a large institutions/hospital. Age Limit: 30 years.
- Deputy Chief of Finance: CA/ICWA. 10 years of post-qualification experience in finance out of which at least 05 years in supervisory rank. Age Limit: 50 years.
- Manager – Finance: CA + minimum 06 years post qualification experience. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Deputy Manager – Finance: CA/ICWA + minimum 02 years post qualification experience. Age Limit: 35 years.
- Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 23 August2020
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting with the Eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on July 01, 2020, are required to forward their Application, in the prescribed format, which is available on this website. The Application, duly filled in, together with its enclosures, superscribing on the envelope the post applied for, in capital letters, should reach the following address within 15 days of the advertisement.
The Chief of HR
Air India Express Limited
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,
Eligible and interested persons can apply for Air India Express Limited (AIEL) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 23 August 2020.