All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) Recruitment 2022. | 54 Vacancies
AIIA New Delhi Recruitment 2022: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following manpower purely on an outsourced basis for deployment in the office of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA), New Delhi. The last date for submission of applications is 31st August 2022.
Name of the posts:
AIIA Delhi Eligibility Criteria:
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): MD Ayurveda in related subject.
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda): MD Ayurveda with one year OPD and clinical experience
- Senior Program Manager (Technical): Any candidate with Graduate (AYUSH preferred) and Post-Graduation in MBA/MPH. Working experience of minimum 3 years. Good communication and competitive computer skills.
- Public Relation Officer (PRO): Degree from a recognized University or equivalent / Ayurveda / MPH / MBA. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism / Public Relations. Not leass than 07 years experience.
- Junior Program Manager (Technical): Any candidate with Graduation (AYUSH preferred) and Post-Graduation in MBA/MPH. Working experience of minimum 2 years. Good communication and competitive computer skills.
- Program Manager (Administrative): Any Candidate with Graduation and experience in Administration with minimum working experience of 5 years in the Government or Private sector and post graduate degree in MBA/PGDM. Good communication and competitive computer skills.
- Yoga Therapist: A full-time regular PG Degree in Yoga [(M.A. (Yoga)/ M.Sc. (Yoga)] from a recognized University with a minimum 55% of marks, and 05 years of professional Working experience in a well-established or reputed Yoga Institute/ Hospital.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. / M.Sc. / Diploma in Nursing.
- Panchakarma Technician: 10th Class / Matric Pass. 01-year certificate course in Panchakarma Technician with one-year of working experience in a reputed hospital.
- Audiologist: A technical person with 4 years’ graduation in Audiology & amp Speech- Language Pathology (with RCI Registration).
- Ophthalmic Technician/ Optometrist: Candidates must have completed B.Sc in
Ophthalmic Technology or equivalent from a recognized University with One Year of experience as an Ophthalmic Technician in a recognized Institute/ Hospital.
- OT Technician (Ophthalmic): Operation Theatre Assistant B.Sc. (OR) 10+2 with Science with five-year experience.
- Assistant Library Officer: M.Lib. + 3 years experience in reputed Institute as Assistant Library Officer. Familiarity and experience in maintenance of information database on library software. Sound knowledge of library operations and well-developed computer skills.
- Panchkarma Attendant: 10th / Matric Pass. Certificate Course of Six months in Panchakarma Therapist/ Masseur with Six months of working experience.
Selection Process: Selection on the basis of Test/ Written Exam/ Interview/ Joining the duty on selection.
- General – ₹ 750/- (₹ 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – ₹ 750/- (₹ 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – ₹ 450/- (₹ 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – ₹ 750/- (₹ 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – ₹ 750/- (₹ 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH -₹ 450/- (₹ 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- The fee can be made through online payment mode.
How to Apply AIIA Delhi Recruitment?
Eligible candidates are required to submit an online application through BECIL Online Registration Portal (becilregistration.com). The Registration to be completed in 7 steps:-
Step 1: Select Advertisement Number
Step 2: Enter Basic Details
Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of application form.
The last date for submission of the online application is extended up to 31/08/2022.
To apply Online: https://becilregistration.com/Candidate/EntryForm.aspx