Army Public Schools (APS) jobs recruitment 8000 vacancies.
There are 137 Army Public Schools(APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through ArmyWelfare Education Society(AWES).
Teacher – 8000 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGT/TGT/PRT Posts
- PGT – B.Ed and Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- TGT – B.Ed and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- PRT – B Ed/Two Year Diploma Graduation and Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- Fresher – Below 40 years
- Experienced – Below 57 years
CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test.
Selection will be done on the basis of Online Screening Test, Interview and Evaluation of Teaching Skills
- Starting Date of Registration – 01 October 2020 from 10 AM
- Last Date for Registration – 20 October 2020 till 5 PM
- Availability of Online Admit cards –04 November 2020 (Tentative will be informed after uploading)
- Date of Online Exam -21 and 22 November 2020
- Result Date – 02 December 2020 (Tentative).
How to Apply ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply to the post through the official site of Army Welfare Education Society (http://aps-csb.in) on or before 20 October 2020 upto 05:00 PM.
Army Public School Teacher Recruitment Notification PDF