Army Recruitment Rally 2020 Ladakh (UT) districts Leh and Kargil from 26 Jun 2020 to 30 Jun 2020 .
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY AND WILL BE OPEN FROM : 27 APR 2020 TO 10 JUN 2020.
Army Recruitment Rally will be held conducted for eligible candidates of Ladakh (UT)
districts Leh and Kargil from 26 Jun 2020 to 30 Jun 2020 at Army Helipad Ground, Kargil.
Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 27 Apr 2020 to 10 Jun 2020.
Gates will be open at 0500 hrs and will be closed by 0700 hrs on each day.
Recruitment will also be done by OPEN RALLY for which candidates will have to register at the rally site.
Name of The Category:
Soldier General Duty,
Soldier Nursing Assistant/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary,
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management,
Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass,
Soldier Tradesman 8th Pass.
Qualification: Matric / Intermediate/ Any Degree
5. Administration. Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water
with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
6. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit
Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
7. Recruitment into the army is a free service. Candidates are advised not to pay bribe
to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during
recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are
advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
8. Candidates are advised to check their age & education criteria before participating in the
rally. Candidates found under age/overage and not meeting education criteria will be disqualified.
9. Giving/taking bribe, production of bogus/fake certificates and indulging in unfair means is
a criminal offence and liable for punishment under law.
10. Certificates with overwriting, tampering of seals or erasing/alteration of any type will not
11. All documents submitted by the candidates are verified by government agencies before
enrolment into Army. Strong legal action will be taken against individuals submitting fake
documents. Even after recruitment, the service will be terminated if candidates are found to have
produced fake documents or gave wrong information at the time of recruitment, despite the
number of years of service individual may have rendered.
12. No compensation for Death/injury/loss etc during the rally and no travelling
allowance/dearness allowance for journey is admissible. Candidates will participate in the rally at
their own risk and the participation is totally and entirely voluntary.
13. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs Use of any kind of performance enhancing
drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred
from further screening.
14. Tattoo Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e
From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of
hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and
candidates will be barred from further selection.
15. If 180 days or more lapse between screening medical at the rally and despatch, medical
will be done again and unfit candidates in this review will not be recruited.
16. Selection is provisional till Rahdari Certificate is issued and candidates are despatched for
17. Mobile phones are not permitted at the rally site.
18. Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo medical exam before coming for
selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities and physical measurements.
All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to
19. Candidates may have to present themselves at rally site for three to four days.
Candidates should make arrangements for stay under their own arrangements.
20. Negative marking would be applicable in Common Entrance Exam (CEE).
21. Result of written examination will be declared on the official website
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is responsibility
of candidate to check his result and report to ARO Srinagar for documentation.
22. For more details, contact on our Telephone Number 0194-2311282 & 0194-2310164
Army Recruitment Rally Full Notification