Army Recruitment Rally for AGNIVEERS in Jammu and Kashmir.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OPEN ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE SRINAGAR RECRUITMENT RALLY AT HAIDERBEIG, PATTAN, J&K (UT) FROM 17 SEPTEMBER 2022 TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2022
1. Army Recruitment Rally for recruitment as AGNIVEERS under AGNIPATH scheme will be held for eligible unmarried male candidates born between 01 October 1999 and 01 April 2005 (both dates inclusive) with requisite educational qualifications of UT of Jammu & Kashmir from districts of Srinagar, Anantnag, Baramulla, Pulwama, Badgam, Kupwara, Shopian, Ganderbal, Bandipora and Kulgam and from UT of Ladakh from districts of Kargil and Leh from 17 September 2022 to 30 September 2022 at Haiderbeig, Pattan, J&K (UT) for categories of Agniveer General Duty, Agniveer Technical, Agniveer Clerk/Store Keeper Technical and Agniveer Tradesmen.
2. Eligible candidates can register and apply online at website www.ioinindianarmv.nic.in.
3. Registration will remain open between 05 Jul 2022 to 03 Aug 2022.
4. Recruitment is a free service and is conducted in a fair and impartial manner. Selection is made purely on merit. No money is required to be paid to anyone. Aspirants are advised not to fall prey to any tout/anti-social element.
5. For any assistance, contact:-
(i) Army Recruiting Office, Srinagar
Haft Chinar, Near Shergarhi Police Station PIN-190 009, J&KUT
(ii) Email ID – [email protected]
(iii) Telephone Nos – 0194-2311282 & 0194-2310164.
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON ENTRY LEVEL QUALIFICATIONS,
MEDICAL STANDARDS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION AND REGISTRATION,
LOGON TO www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Army Recruitment Rally PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION AND ONLINE APPLICATION
PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
Step 1. Access Internet.
Step 2. Open www.joinindianarmy.nic.in the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting of Indian Army.
Step 3. Click on Registration Button.
Step 4. Fill the following data :
(a) Education qualification certificate including matriculation certificate.
(b) Personal details, including permanent address with PIN.
(c) Verification/domicile certificate.
(d) Have a personal valid E-mail ID*.
(e) Have a personal mobile number. *In case you do not have E-mail ID, please create before you register.
Step 5. Once data is accepted, you will be asked to feed password(Minimum eight characters and maximum ten characters).
Step 6. You will be directed to check your eligibility.
Army Recruitment Rally PROCEDURE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION
Step 1. Open www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Step 2. Already registered then login (using user ID & Password) otherwise register yourself.
Step 3. Fill data as required. Then click on Check Eligibility.
Step 4. Check the category you want to apply. If the Apply button is green then click on it.
Step 5. Fill all details and at the end of every page press Save and Continue.
Step 6. After filling all data, press Save and Submit. Once your application is accepted, the website will generate and display your Roll No. Note it down for future reference. The Roll No will be required for any interaction/query hereafter.
Step 7. ARO will intimate/despatch admit card and blank affidavit.
The same duly filled and attested has to be brought at Rally site.
(a) Once your application is accepted, the website will generate and display your Roll No. Note it down for future reference. The Roll No will be required for any interaction/query hereafter.
(b) Army Recruiting Office Srinagar will send admit card to Email ID filled in application for Recruitment Rally and the same has to be brought to recruitment rally site.
(c) Contact: Queries/Clarification.
For more details, queries/clarifications; contact us at :
Army Recruiting Office, Srinagar Haft Chinar, Near Shergarhi Police Station PIN – 190 009, J & KUT
Telephone Nos 0194-2311282 & 0194-2310164.