Army Station Headquarters Recruitment 2022 Apply for LDC Vacancies
Army Station Headquarters Fatehgarh advertisement of Defence Civilian Employee Recruitment. Eligible Indian Citizens apply in prescribed aplication format for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) for fill one vacancy. The last date for receipt of applications is 1st October 2022
Name of the post: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Army Station LDC Age Limit:
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
- Age Relaxation as per Government Rules.
Army Station LDC Salary: ₹ 19900 to 45700/- Level-2
Army Station LDC Eligibility Criteria:
- Matric with 12th Class Pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university.
- English typing @ 35 wpm on the computer and Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm on computer.
Army Station LDC Selection Process:
How to Apply Army Station LDC Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply in prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with Two copies of recent passport size coloured photographs, Two Self addressed envelopes bearing postal stamp of Rs.25/- abd required documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The completed application should be addressed to “The Station Headquarters, Fatehgarh (Uttar Pradesh) – 209601”.
- The last date for receipt of application is 01/10/2022 up to 12:00 Hours.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.