BQE Software Career Opportunity
is a US-based corporation. It’s Kashmir development office is one of the leading software development companies in the valley. The company is offering challenging and exciting career opportunities as:
• Develop, design, modify, optimize and debug web and API systems.
• Participate in scheduling, design, performance, and code writing process.
• Resolve defects or bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
• Should be an MCA/B.Tech/B.E in Computers or an equivalent work experience.
• Sound knowledge of Computer programming and OOPs.
• Should be having logical and structured thinking in order to solve complex problems.
• 100% hands-on coding.
Languages: Proficient in C# Language, SQL.
Frameworks: .NET, ASP.NET with MVC, Web APIs.
Basic knowledge of how to build apps for Google assistant/Alexa and Cortana will be an added advantage.
SSRS / CRYSTAL REPORTS DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER:
• Strong hold on SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, views etc.
• Ability to code or review the stored procedures, functions and triggers with T-SQL.
• Deep exposure to SQL server design, implementation, troubleshooting and resolving database related issues, and statistics and index management.
• Performance tuning and optimization using various SQL server-based solutions within complex environments.
• Strong hold on Crystal reports / SSRS(SQL Server Reporting Services).
• Developing, testing and deploying SSRS / Crystal reports to production environments.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER:
Software graduate with below skill set:
• Good command on SQL.
• Good programming skills especially C#.
• Knowledge of NUnit/Selenium.
• Knowledge of Android and iOS test platforms.
• Knowledge of different software QA tools and processes.
• Ability to plan, create and manage the overall quality planning strategy and test cases.
• Identify quality assurance process bottlenecks and suggest actions for improvement.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Note: Experienced candidate will be given preference.
How to apply
IMPORTANT: Please mention the Job Title you are applying for, in the subject line of the email.
Email or drop in your resume: Email: [email protected]
Address: BQE Kashmir, SIDCO Industrial Complex, Rangreth (Near DOEACC Center)
Submit before: 25th November 2018
For related queries call: 962 246-0303, 0194-2300562