BQE Software HR Specialist, Sales Representative.
BQE Software, Inc., is a US-based corporation. It’s Kashmir development office is one of the leading software development companies in the valley. The company is offering challenging and exciting career opportunities as:
We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process, including onboarding and employee engagement
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• People oriented and results driven
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
We are looking for qualified Sales Representatives (Cloud/SaaS Sales) to join our team. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. As a Sales Representative you will be making use of different sales techniques (including cold calls, eMail campaigns). You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships
• Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
• Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
• Execute customized strategies to engage different Industry verticals
• Present our company and solution to potential clients
• Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
• Customize product solution presentations/information to increase customer satisfaction and engagement
• Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
• Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Managers and/or Product Specialists
• Work with Marketing leadership to develop innovative strategies and techniques
• Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pridng/payment plans
• Use Sales tools provided by BQE Software to discover, and contact new leads
• Minimum 2 years of international calling and tele-sales experience.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls, eMail campaigns)
• Proven experience in generation of new business and on-boarding new clients.
• Ability to work in deadline and goal driven environment
• Good networking skills and ability to target prospects using social media platforms like Linkedln.
• Experience in writing and sending out professional emails.
• Experience with Office tools and any customer relationship management platform (CRM).
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the relevant field.
• Email your profiles to [email protected] or drop them at our office address.
• Please mention the Job Title you are applying for, in the subject line of the email. Application without Job Title will be rejected Submit before: 23rd December 2018