BQE Software Srinagar Jobs 2022.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide assistance to our customers. You will diagnose and troubleshoot application/software and hardware problems and help our customers troubleshoot our products and programs.
Name of the post: Support Engineer 1(Voice Support)
- Research and identify solutions to software issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, database issues, and other customer inquiries
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Talk to clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their lT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Software Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Mac OS environments
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Minimum High School degree
- Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
- Comprehensive product and system training, as well as onboarding and career-pathing
- Team-oriented, friendly, supportive work environment
- Confidence in knowing that your contributions make a difference, are recognized, rewarded, and valued BOE Software, headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, USA, develops innovative practice management software for professional services firms. Its products—including BQE Core”, BQE BillQuick®, BOE ArchiOffice®, and BQE EngineerOffice*—centralize and streamline the way firms enter and use the information for time tracking, billing, project management, and accounting. This gives them the speed and insight necessary to rapidly make informed decisions, increase productivity, and grow profits. With more than 400,000 users worldwide, BQE Software is trusted by leading architects, engineers, accountants, attorneys, IT specialists, and business consultants.
How to apply: Please send CVs to [email protected]
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will get a call from our side.
Last date: The last date of application is 21-Aug-2022
In case of query- please contact: 9622460303 HR Department
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.