BQE Software Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2022.
JOB TITLE: DIRECTOR OF DEVOPS. REPORTING TO THE CTO
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
As a leader of DevOps team, the successful candidate will be working closely with other team members to enhance the current Production environment, deployment strategy, CI/CD and long-term Cloud strategy for the product hosting.
What the individual will do:
• Automate Public cloud environments by utilizing tools such as Terraform, Ansible, and cloud formation.
• Architect and build services and systems in both AWS (Multi-region) with a “Security- First“ mindset.
• Container management with AWS EKS, AWS ECS, Kubernetes, Docker.
• Ability to manage a VMware v Sphere/ESXi 6.7 environment.
• Utilize scripting languages such as: python, bash, and PowerShell.
• Follow a continuous deployment, continuous integration model for server provisioning and application deployment.
• Setup code-pipelines for the delivery of code into Production.
• Set configuration standards for cloud services, automation, virtualization Linux, and windows systems.
• Address escalated infrastructure issues, and monitor infrastructure components for performance, capacity, failures, and uptime.
• Work within strict time frames following change management protocols to provide maximum uptime.
• Implement, review, and adhere to security policies along with working with audit teams.
• Research and remediate system vulnerabilities.
• Interact and coordinate with architects, developers, vendors, and internal business partners.
• Professionally represent the DevOps team as a technical consultant on projects.
• Maintain documentation of all Cloud infrastructure-related components including build and modifications.
• Maintain a solid working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends.
• Participate in on-call rotation providing “Always On’ support.
What the individual will need:
• Extensive experience with DevOps methodologies, processes, and frameworks.
• Automation expert with coding skills and a mindset to automate manual/repetitive tasks.
• Extensive scripting experience with Terraform, YAML, Ansible, Python, Bash, and knowledge of PowerShell.
• Automation experience in public cloud environments, with a strong understanding of infrastructure as code.
• Experience in continuous deployment and lifecycle management using tools such as Gitlab, Git stash.
• Develop code promotion processes, pipelines, and version control.
• Senior Linux engineering skills and working knowledge of Windows.
• Working experience with Nginx and ApacheTomcat.
• AWS: 5+ years hands on administration and automation of various AWS services (ECS, EKS,LAMDA, S3,ALB/ELB,etc..).
• Experience with operating systems including vSphere ESXi, Windows, and Linux.
• Hands on administration of SAN. HP Nimble, NetApp.
• Experience managing Dell server technologies.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high velocity environment.
• Minimum of 10 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or equivalent work experience. Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills.
• AWS certification is preferred.
• B.S or M.S in Computer Science/Engineering, EE or related majors
Send your resume’s to [email protected], only shortlisted candidates will get a call.
Last date of submission 6 March 2022.
In case of query- please contact: 9622460303 HR Department