Central University Jammu Jobs Recruitment 2022. | Project Associate vacancy.
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU JOBS FOR THE POST OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE UNDER DBT GOI FUNDED PROJECT.
Applications are invited for the temporary posts (02) of Project Associate under the DBT, Gol funded project ‘Network programme for enrichment and update of database on genome related information for Indian spermatophyte and Archegoniate taxa-Phase II’ in the Department of Botany, Central University of Jammu.
CU Jammu Jobs Details
- Name of Position: Project Associate
- No. of Positions: 02 (Two)
- Fellowship: ₹ 31,000 + H.R.A (as per rules)
- Duration: Till October 2024 (Position is co-terminus with the project)
- Qualification/Eligibility : M.Sc. Botany/Life Sciences from a recognized University/ Institution with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 7.0 and above at a 10-point scale.
- Desirable : NET (CSIR/UGC JRF) / NET (LS) / GATE / DBT-BET or any other equivalent examination scores. Computer skills and expertise in data collection
and work in the field and laboratory.
- Application Procedure: The application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and name of two referees in a single .pdf file should be sent only through Email to [email protected] within 14 days of issuance of advertisement.
- Interview: Date and time of interview shall be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through E-mail only. The selection of the candidates shall be provisional subject to fulfilment of eligibility criteria and verification of the original documents.
- Contact Details: Dr. Samantha Vaishnavi, Sr. Assistant Professor, Department of Botany, Central University of Jammu.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Selection committee reserves all the rights to fix suitable criteria for hiring of eligible candidates.
Appointment will be made initially for 1 year only, and shall be continued subject to progress review of the candidate.
How to apply
Interested eligible candidates can send applications complete in all respects should be sent only through Email to [email protected] within 14 days of publishing of advertisement in newspaper.
For further details and application format, visit www.cujammu.ac.in.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test
🚆 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥 𝘿 Mock Test