Central University Jammu jobs Recruitment 2022 JRF in Department of Nano and Material Science.
Central University Jammu jobs Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as „Junior Research Fellow‟ in a research project entitled “Application of water-stable metal organic frameworks (WMOF) for the detection of odorants and emerging pollutants/pesticides in wastewater” sponsored by SERB, New Delhi to be undertaken in the Department of Nano science and Materials :
- No. of Position: 01 (One)
- Name of Position: Junior Research Fellow
- Fellowship: ₹ 31,000 + 8 % H.R.A (Per Month)
(H.R.A is granted if hostel facility is not provided or not availed)
- Duration: Six month or up to project duration
1. M.Sc. / M.Tech. or equivalent in Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Biotechnology and other allied subject from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Minimum 60% Marks in aggregate or CGPA
The application containing cover letter, detailed CV with recent photograph and name of two referees in a single. pdf file should reach on and before 27th March, 2022, by e-mail only (E-mail: [email protected]; [email protected] ).
Interview Date : March 29, 2022
No. CUJ/DNSM/2022/ 265
Click link below:
Central University Jammu Application for the Position of JRF in Department of Nano and Material Science.