Central University of Jammu required Guest Faculty.
Jammu and Kashmir Central University of Jammu: Applications are invited from suitable candidates interested to be empanelled as Guest Faculty in Central University of Jammu for Academic Session 2020-21 at an honorarium of Rs, 1500/- per lecture on as and when required basis subject to ceiling of Rs, 50,000/- in a calendar month.
2. Chemistry & Chemical Sciences
3. Physics & Astronomical Sciences
5. Social Work
6. Educational Studies
1. The qualifications, eligibility and other conditions as per UGC guidelines/regulations and Central University Act, 2009 (amended from time to time) will be applicable.
2. Retired teachers/faculty shall also be considered for empanelment as Guest faculty.
3. Keeping in the view COVID-19 pandemic, the interested candidates will download the application forms available on the University website and submit the same at the specific Department email ID as given in annexure ‘A’ as scanned copy along with all relevant documents by 09/09/2020 upto 05:00PM.
4. Eligible/Short-listed candidates will be contacted and intimated the date and time of interview in a staggered time slots as COVID-19 protocols.
5. The candidates may report for Interview on allotted date and time along with their original documents, experience certificates etc., one photocopy of self-attested documents, CV/Bio-data and two self attested photographs.
6. The selected candidates shall have no claim for extension or permanent appointment as it is a time gap interim engagement on requirement basis.
7. Validity of panel will be for Academic Session 2020-21.
8. The Guest faculty will be purely engaged on per lecture and on as and when requirement basis by Departments.
9. The empanelled guest faculty who will be called for interview will be required to deposit Rs. 500/- as application processing fees in the form of Account Payee Cheque/DD in favour of Finance Officer, Central University of Jammu. SC/ST candidates are exempted.
10. All persons involved in the process will strictly adhere to precautions/protocol measures against spread of COVID-19 at all times and at all places.