Central University of Jammu Walk-in-Interview Guest Faculty.
Central University of Jammu Jobs Walk-in-Interview Applications are invited from suitable candidates interested to be empanelled as Guest Faculty in Central University of Jammu for Academic Session 2022-23 as per following details:-
University intends to empanel Guest Faculty on a purely per lectures basis on as and when required in various Departments of the University. Interested eligible candidates can apply for given below the posts. For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
Central University Jammu Jobs Details:
Name of the post: Guest Faculty
Qualification and Eligibility: The qualifications and eligibility as per UGCS guidelines/regulations (amended from time to time) and Central 2 University Act, 2009 will be applicable.
For More Information: Details of the Departments, general instructions, eligibility conditions, honorarium, venue, date and time of the interview, prescribed application form, and other details are available on the University website www.cujammu.ac.in.
Note: Panel validity will be for Academic Session 2022-23.
Address: Rahya-Suchani (Bagla). Distt Samba, Jammu-181143 (J&K) www.cujammu.ac.in
1. The qualifications, eligibility and other conditions as per UGC guidelines/regulations and Central University Act, 2009 (amended from time to time) will be applicable.
2. Retired teachers/faculty shall also be considered for empanelment as Guest faculty.
3. The candidates may report for Interview on the notified date and time along with their original documents, experience certificates one photocopy of self-attested documents, CV/Bio-data, two self attested photographs along with duly filled application from available on University website.
4. The empanelled candidates shall have no claim for extension or permanent appointment as it is a time gap interim engagement on requirement basis.
5. Validity of panel will be for Academic Session 2022-23.
6. The Guest faculty will be purely engaged on per lecture and on as and when requirement basis by Departments.
7. The eligible candidates will be required to deposit Rs. 500/- as application processing fees in the form of DD in favour of Finance Officer, Central University of Jammu. SC/ST candidates are
8. All persons involved in the process will strictly adhere to precautions/protocol measures against spread of COVID-19 at all times and at all places.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.