Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Bandipora job recruitment 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Bandipora data entry operator DEO’s job.
Adv. Notice No:-01 CAHO Bpr of 2020 Dated:-17/09/2020
J&K Govt Engagement of Data Operator on temporary basis for uploading of data on INAPH Portal.
Services of two (02) no. of adequately skilled and result oriented data entry operator (DEO’s) under CSS-RGM are required by this office on temporary basis for a period of 10-months on consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 10,000/- per month for uploading of data on INAPH Portal under NAIP-II (CSS).
- Age:- Minimum 21 -years and Maximum 35-years as on:- 01 -08-2020.
- Minimum qualification:- Graduate with minimum Diploma in Computers/IT.
- Must be resident of District Bandipora.
- The engagement is purely on temporary basis for a period of 10-months.
- Selected candidates shall not claim any regularization appointment in the Department of Animal Husbandry.
- The selection shall be strictly based on qualification, typing test, experience, catchment area and interview.
- The selection candidates have to work in liaison with Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Bandipora
- Candidates should have typing speed on minimum 30-words per-minute.
No TA/DA is permissible for attending the typing test and interview.
How to apply
The application completed in all respects should reach to Chief Animal Husbandry Officer Bandipora in the Mini-Sect. Complex Bandipora by or before:- 25-09-2020.
Last date 25-09-2020.
Interview of the short listed candidates shall be held as per the following schedule.