Composite Regional Centre CRC Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir CRC Srinagar Guest faculty walk in interview notification.
Composite Regional Centre, Bemina Srinagar intends to hire the following Guest faculty purely on an academic arrangement basis for the session 2020-21. Walk in-interview in this regard will be conducted by this Institution on 5th Nov. 2020 at 11.30 AM. Eligible candidates having the requisite qualifications/experience as mentioned below against each are hereby informed to report this Institution for Walk-in-interview, along with all original certificates/testimonials.
|S.No||Name of the subject||Qualification||Experience|
|01||Microbiology||M.SC/Ph.D Microbiology||02 years teaching experience in the related field|
|02 years teaching experience in the related field|
TERMS & CONDITION: TERMS & CONDITION
- The guest faculty is supposed to teach the syllabus as per course curriculum to be provided by this Institution.
- The part-time Guest Faculty services shall not confer any right for regular post, contractual, honorary, etc or selection process at this institution, likely to be held in future.
- The selected professional / candidate will be paid honorarium @ Rs. 1000/- per session of 02 hours as per his / her attendance.
- The engagement/approval ofguest faculty services at this Institution will be strictly for the academic session 2020-21.
- The honorarium to the guest faculty will be released as per his / her attendance, classes taken duly authenticated by the concerned course coordinator at this Institution.