CRPF RECRUITMENT 2016
ONLINE RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO FILL UP CURRENT/BACKLOG VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) IN CRPF FOR THE YEAR 2015-16
Opening date of online application w.e.f. 06/04/2016
Closing date of online application : 05/05/2016
Date of written examination : 26/06/2016(SUNDAY)
“ Candidates are advised to visit the site regularly for any schedule of Exam and for downloading of their Admit Cards for various stages of recruitment.”
Online Applications through website of CRPF at (www.crpfindia.com)are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens for the combatised post of Head Constable(Ministerial) in Central Reserve Police Force for filling up vacancies for direct recruitment, through online, as under :-
|ST||41+86*||04||45 + (86* backlog) .|
BACKLOG = 86*
Note(i) Vacancies notified above ar.e subject to change i.e. may increase or decrease, due to administrative reasons.
- If sufficient number of vacancies of Ex.servicemen candidates is not filled due to various reasons, vacancies reserved for Ex. servicemen will be filled by non-Ex. servicemen candidates of respective categories.
- The posts are combatised and purely temporary in nature but likely to continue.
- Pay Scale: Pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 7,510/- P.M.) & other allowances admissible to Central Govt, employees from time to time under the Rules.
- Age limit: Between 18 to 25 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 05/05/2016, which is
the closing date of application. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 06/05/1991 and not later than 05/05/1998).
intermediate (10+2) on equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note : Two or Three year Diploma Certificate in technical education done after I0′l: class is not equivalent to intermediate (! 0+2).
- Eligibility Conditions: Skill Test (On computer):
English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
Hindi typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
(35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer)
Note (i) Skill (typing) lest will be conducted on computers only. Computers & key boards for the purpose will be provided by the Recruitment Centres.
- Mode/Procedure/Melhod for conducting skill test will be decided by the department.
- Skill Test in Hindi shall be conducted only on “Remington Gail Key layout with MANGAL Font”. Specimen of“MANGAL font” will be available in web site “ww’w.crpf.nic.in”.
|HEIGHT||For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||Male||Female|
|165 cms||155 cms|
|Relaxation : Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|All candidatesbelonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|CHEST (For Male candidates only)||All except Scheduled Tribe candidates(Gcnl/OBC/SC)||Uncxpanded||Expanded|
|77 cms||82 cms|
|Scheduled Tribes candidates||76 cms||81 cms|
|Chest expansion should be minimum 05 Cms|
|WEIGHT||Proportionate/Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards (For males and females). Over/under weight will be disqualification at the stage of medical examination only.|
- Medical Standard : The Candidate should be medically fit in all respect at the time of recruitment process. He will be medically examined as per existing medical guidelines.
- How to apply : The application must be submitted through ONLINE mode. Off-line applications will not be entertained and will be rejected summarily. Candidates can submit their application through website “ crpfindia.coni”. •
- Application Fee: A Sum of Rs. 100/- is required to be paid as application fee which will be paid through Challan ofSBl or Online payment through Net Banking/Credit and Debit cards through any bank and through E-Challan of Post Office. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and eligible Ex- servicemen are exempted from paying fee.
NOTE : 1. See full details of notification being published in weekly Employment News paper from 02/04/2016 and also will be available in CRPF website i.e. www.crnf.nic.in. from 02/04/2016 or 09/04/2016.
- Detail instructions/guidelines & procedure regarding submission of application through online will be available in website “www.crpfindia.com”.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE www.crnf.nic.in
RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) AND JUNIOR AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATES IN CLERICAL CADRE IN STATE BANK OF INDIA Read more »