CSIR- National Aerospace Laboratories Recruitment Jobs 2022
CSIR-NAL is a unit under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. Applications are invited from qualified candidates (Indian nationals) who meet the necessary educational and work requirements for engagement of Project Staff to work in various projects at CSIR-NAL.
Interested eligible candidates can apply for given below the posts. For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR PROJECT STAFF
Candidates who fulfill the under-mentioned educational qualifications and experience etc. may attend the Walk-in-Interview during 12-20, October 2022 along with the application.
TOTAL POSTS: 81
Name of the Post:
||Date of Interview
||Qualification and Area / Specialization
||No. of posts
||Age limit (in years)
||BE/B.Tech/M.Sc., in Materials / Metallurgy / Physics/Chemistry / Ceramics/ Polymer Science
||B.Sc.//3 years Diploma in EEE / ECE / Electrical/Comp. Science
||BE/B.Tech/MSc. in ECE/EEE / Instrumentation / Control/ Computer Science/IT /Computer Network Security
||BE/B.Tech/M.Sc.,in ECE/EEE/ Instrumentation/ Control/Flight Control / Avionics / Instrumentation & Control / RF & Microwave / Antenna / Computer Science / IT / Computer Network Security with 2 years’ experience.
||BE/B.Tech/M.Sc. in Mechanical/Aerospace/ Aeronautics/ Civil /Mechatronics
||BE/B.Tech/M.Sc. in Mechanical/Aerospace/ Aeronautics/Civil/Mechatronics/Structures/ Thermal with 2 years’ experience.
||Senior Project Associate
||BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University OR equivalent with Four years’ experience OR ME/M.Tech with 2 years’ experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organisations and Scientific activities and services OR Doctoral degree in Science & Technology from a recognized university.
||B.Sc.,/3 years Diploma in Mechanical / Aero/ Production
Monthly Stipend / Emoluments:
- Project Assistant: ₹20,000/- + HRA
- Project Associate-I
- ₹31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- ₹25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
- Project Associate-II
- ₹35,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- ₹28,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above. Senior Project Associate: ₹42,000/- + HRA
- NOTE: Candidates appearing for position of PA-I & PA-II having valid GATE score card will be paid ₹31,000/- + HRA / ₹35,000/- + HRA respectively only for projects which needs GATE qualification. Otherwise they will be paid ₹25,000/- + HRA / ₹28,000/- + HRA respectively.
Age Limit: Age limits are relaxable for candidates of statutory groups as per CSIR/Govt. of India instructions on the subject.
Walk-in-Interview Dates: The candidates willing to attend the Walk-in-Interviews are informed to report at CSIR-NAL (RAB Meeting Complex, National Aerospace Laboratories [NAL], Adjacent to SBI, NAL Branch, Kodihalli, Bengaluru –560017) on the specified dates between 8.30 AM to 10.00 AM for registration and verification of documents.
NOTE: No candidates are allowed for registration after 10.00 AM
COMPLETE NOTIFICATION LINK
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.