DHS Reasi Job Recruitment of Jr. Staff Nurse under NHM.
Jammu and Kashmir District Health Society DHS Reasi NHM As the criteria for Jr. Staff Nurse has been changed on 31-08-2020 vide Mission Director office letter No:- SHS/NHM/J&K/SN/9746- 9808, Dated:- 31-08-2020 & criteria for IYCF Councillor has been revised as per selection criteria issued to all Vice Chairman District Health Societies vide letter No:- SHS/NRHM/J&K/l 1335-85. Dated:- 03-07-2014. In this regard. District Health Society, Reasi is again inviting applications from the Permanent Residents of District Reasi only (ns per the Medical Jurisdiction) for the posts as mentioned in Annex lire “A” for conducting written test & interviews for hiring under NHM for District Hospital Reasi/ANMT School Rcasi/Btock Katra, District Reasi in order to provide better health care scrvicevTacilitics to the people under Ni IM in the District Reasi.
|Designation||Total No. of Posts with Place of vacancy||Requisite Qualification||Remuneration||Selection Criteria|
|Jr. Staff Nurse||43 (42-DH Reasi. 01- CHC Katra)||Qual: –|
BSc. Nursing from Govt, recognised institute or
Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nursing training from SMF or any oilier recognised institute.
Age Up to 45 Years
|Rs. 14500/- per Month||• Screening Tcst=60 Points|
• Matric -10 Points
• BSc Nursing/Diploma in GNM Training from SMF or other recognised institute” 15 Points
• Viva Voce= 15 Points
Note Item (i) to (Hi) on Pro Rata Basis
|02(ANMT School Reasi)||Qual:- BSC Nursing.|
Experience :- 01 years teaching experience
Age:- Up to 65 year
|Rs. 17000/- per month||i) BSc Nursing = 80|
ii) Viva Voce = 20 Points Note:- Item (i) on Prorata
|Jr. Pharmacist||01 ( Block Katra RBSK)||Qual:-10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training course from SMF or any other recognized institute.|
Age Upto 45 Years
|Rs. 12,000 /- Per Month||i) Screening|
ii)10+2 10 Points
iii)Diploma in Pharmacist from SMF or other recognised institute 15 Points
iv)Viva Vocc= 15 Points Total 100 Points
Note Item (i) to (iii) on Pro Rata Basis
|Nutritional/lnfant Young Child Feeding Practices Councillor||01 (DH Reasi)||Qual:- Bachelor’s degree in Dictics and Nutrition/Homee|
Science/Graduate with Diploma in Nutrition &
Health Education (DUNE)from recognized University,
Age :- Upto 45 Years
|Rs. 14500/- per Month||(i) Graduation” 80 Points|
(iii) Viva Vocc- 20 Points
Note: – Item (i) on Pro Rata
ii)Diploma- 20 Points
Note:- Item (i) and (ii) on Prorata basis
Contractual Terms & Conditions:
- Must be resident of District Reasi (Medical Jurisdiction) (UT ofJ&K),
- Local criteria as applicable under rules shall be followed for selection,
- Contract will be offered by the District Health Society Reasi.
- Age limit has been specified against each category.
- Remuneration as mentioned in the advertisement is all inclusive.
- The hiring is purely on contract basis upto end of this financial year i.c. 31st March 2021. renewal for a period of I year at a time based on performance and continuation of the Scheme. The District Health Society has right to terminate the hiring without assigning any reason.
- The Candidate shall have to give one month notice before leaving ihc contractual services.
- The Contractual appointee shall have to enter into contract with the District Health Society, Reasi,
- The Contractual appointee shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of Selection.
- In case of female married candidates for the above said posts, the residential proof will be considered from in-law side or marriage certificate.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidate for appearing in the interview,
- In case of any deficiency/forgery in genuineness found in documents of any candidate at any stage during verification of documents or known from any reliable sources, his/her candidature/select ion for engagement shall be disqualified
- Application(s) can be rejected by the Recruitment Committee if found not falling in the required criteria.
- The Hiring shall be governed by other terms and condition as arc not specifically mentioned herein but arc made applicable in case of such appointments at any time by the contracting authority.
- Die posts may increase or decrease subject to the availability of Posts or sanctioning of Posts from Competent authority for the next Financial Year/current financial year.
- Candidates who are already working under NHM need to apply after resignation from primary posts
- In case, the number of applying candidates is more than five times of the total available seats, then 1:5 ratio as per posts will be considered the written lest on the basis of Academic & technical qualification if required.
- The lists of documents (self-attested) to be attached with the application form are mention below:-
- Domicile Certificate or PRC if domicile certificate not available.
- Metric Diploma
- Class 10th & 12th Mark sheets.
- Degree/Diploma and mark sheet of Professions [/Technical Education.
- Experience Certificate, if any shall be enclosed, from an organization of repute with date and sign of issuing authority along with seal.
- Candidates who have already applied for the said posts are not required to fill the forms again.
FOR MORE LATEST JOBS IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR CLICK HERE.
FOR MORE JOBS IN JAMMU KASHMIR DOWNLOAD NOW OUR MOBILE APP.
How to apply DHS Reasi?
Interested Candidates may submit their application forms along with attested copy of testimonials and one recent passport size photograph pasted on the application form w.e.f. 12th Sept 2020 to 18th of Sept. 2020 between 11.00 AM to 3.00 PM following proper protocol of COVID-I9. in the office of the Vice Chairman District Health Society (Chief Medical Officer. Reasi).
The advertisement anti application form can be downloaded from official website of District Reasi (www.reasi.gov.in.)
Last date to apply: 18th of Sept. 2020
OFFICE OF THE VICE CHAIRMAN DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY (NHM) (CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER) REASI
RE-ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO: – 02 OF 2020 DATED: – 10-09-2020
HIRING OF SERVICES OF STAFF UNDER NHM