District Health Society Bandipora Job Recruitment Multipurpose Health Worker (FMPHW) positions.
Jammu and Kashmir DHS Banidpora FMPHW Multipurpose Health Worker Govt Jobs.
In View of order from Mission Director, NHM J&K vide No. SHS/NHM/J&K/7056-7104 dated. 20-07-2019 to give due consideration to male MPHW’s and in continuation to the advertisement Notification No: 002 of 2020 dated. 09/09/2020, Applications are invited afresh on behalf of the District Health Society Bandipora for the post of Multipurpose Health Worker both male & Female for the below mentioned posts.
|Name of the Post||No. Of posts||Place of Vacancy|
|01||Male/Female Multipurpose Health Worker (FMPHW)||04||Block|
|02||Male/Female Multipurpose Health Worker (FMPHW)||02||Block|
Matric With Diploma in FMPHW Training Course from SMForany other Recognised Institute
Upto 45 years
i) Screening Test =60 points
ii) Matric =10 points
iii) Diploma in FMPHW from SMF or other Recognised Institute =15 points
iv) Viva Voce = 15 points Total=100 points
Note:- Item (i) to (iii) on prorata basis
Level of post: Sub centre Level
Note: The corrigendum issued is only for the post of multipurpose Health workers, however the eligibility criteria shall remain same for other posts advertised vide Notification No. 002 dated 09/09/2020.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The applicant at the time of filling of application form will submit self declaration form of being domicile in terms of the J&K Grant of Domicile Certificate rules 2020, as per enclosed format.
- Selected candidates will have to submit the J&K – UT domicile certificate issued by competent authority, at the time of joining.
- Applications can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per required criteria. Contract will be offered by District Health Society, Bandipora and not by the J&K Government.
- The initial contract will be for a period up to 31-03-2021, extendable subject to performance review of the selected candidates, budgetary provisions in the next financial year and continuation of Scheme. The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and contractual hiring shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monetary benefits whatsoever.
- A contractual appointee shall have to execute an agreement/bond with District Health Society Bandipora.
- Only recognized degrees and diplomas shall be considered for eligibility.
- Other details regarding this advertisement can be had from the office of the District Health Society, Bandipora.
How to apply DHS Bandipora:
Application forms can be had from the office of the CMO Office Bandipora. Application forms duly filled and along with all relevant documents shall reach the office of the under signed by or before 24th September 2020.
Last date to apply: 24th September 2020
FOR MORE JOBS IN JAMMU KASHMIR DOWNLOAD NOW OUR MOBILE APP.
FOR MORE LATEST JOBS IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR CLICK HERE.
The District Health Society, Bandipora shall not be responsible for any postal delays.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER DAHDIPORA
VICE CHAIRMAN DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY
CORRIGENDUM OF ADVERTISEMENT NOTIFICATION: 002