J&K District Health Society DHS Bandipora NHM recruitment 2020 FMPHW, Staff Nurse, ISM Pharmacist, Audiologist / Speech Therapist posts.
Jammu and Kashmir DHS Bandipora job recruitment 2020 Applications on prescribed format are invited on behalf of District Health Society, Bandipora from eligible candidates who are permanent residents of District Bandipora for the below mentioned posts to be hired on Contractual basis under National Health Mission, as per the criteria shown against each.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The applicant at the time of filling of application form will submit self declaration form of being domicile in terms of the J&K Grant of Domicile Certificate rules 2020, as per enclosed format.
2. Selected candidates will have to submit the J&K – UT domicile certificate issued by competent authority, at the time of joining.
3. Applications can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per required criteria.
4. Contract will be offered by District Health Society, Bandipora and not by the J&K Government.
5. The initial contract will be for a period up to 31-03-2021, extendable subject to performance review of the selected candidates, budgetary provisions in the next financial year and continuation of Scheme.
6. The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and contractual hiring shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monetary benefits whatsoever.
7. A contractual appointee shall have to execute an agreement/bond with District Health Society Bandipora.
8. Only recognized degrees and diplomas shall be considered for eligibility.
9. Other details regarding this advertisement can be had from the office of the District Health Society, Bandipora.
FOR MORE JOBS IN JAMMU KASHMIR DOWNLOAD NOW OUR MOBILE APP.
FOR MORE LATEST JOBS IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR CLICK HERE.
How to apply
Application forms can be had from the office of the CMO Office Bandipora. Application forms duly filled and along with all relevant documents shall reach the office of the under signed by or before 24th September 2020. The District Health Society, Bandipora shall not be responsible for any postal delays.
Last date to apply 24th September 2020
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER BANDIPORA
VICE CHAIRMAN DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY
Advertisement Notification:002 Dated 09/09/20