District Health Society DHS Baramulla NHM Recruitment 2020 Junior Grade Nurse (JGN)/ Staff Nurse, Counsellor, Lab Technician posts.
Jammu and Kashmir DHS Baramulla Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents of District Baramulla for appointment to the posts detailed below on contractual basis under National Health Mission (NHM).
Last date to apply 24/09/2020.
|S.No||Name of the Post||No: of posts||Requisite qualification.||Vacancies at Block level.|
|1||Junior Grade Nurse (JGN)/ Staff Nurse||44||BSC Nursing/GNM as recognized by Nursing Council of India/SMF /Any other recognized institute.Age.-Upto 45 Year||CHC Sooore-43|
|2||Counsellor||2||PG in Sociology / Social work / Psychology from Recognized University.Age:-Upto 45 Years||CHC Sopore =01 CHCPattan =01|
|3||Lab Technician||2||10+2 DMLT fromSMF or any other recognised institute. Age:-Upto 45 Years||CHC Sopore =01 CHC Pattan =01|
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
- The territorial limits of District Baramulla for the purpose of selection to vacant posts under NHM would mean the area of operation of District Health Society Baramulla.
- Contract will be offered by District Health Society Baramulla.
- The initial contract period will be for a period of ONE YEAR extendable subject to the performance review of the selected candidate, budgetary provision in the next financial year & continuation of Scheme.
- Candidates belonging to other Districts need not to apply as NHM stresses upon the selection of local candidates within the District.
- The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under NHM, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and hired staff shall not be entitled to any other allowances & monetary benefits whatsoever.
- The candidate must produce the original documents at the time of Submission of Application Form, the copies of which are attached with the application form without which the application form shall not be accepted.
- In case the application form is incomplete in anyrespect, the district health society is at discretion to cancel the form without intimation to the applicant..
- Hired staff shall have to execute an agreement /Bond with District Health Society Baramulla.
- All contracts will be executed under the banner of District Health Society Baramulla.
- The number of posts advertised may increase or decrease depend upon the permissibility of Posts approved by MOH&FW from time to time. The candidates shall not have any right of selection against advertised post if same has been abolished /modified by the statehealth society or District Health Society..
- Candidates who are already working under NHM cannot apply.
- A candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated / tampered documents/testimonials or making statements which are incorrect, false or suppressing material information, may in addition to rendering liable for legal action under law, his /her candidature shall be cancelled and in case if such a defaulter is traced after selection, his/her contract shall be terminated without any information to him/ her. The society shall verify testimonials attached with the application forms, at appropriate time.
- The screening test (Written Test) of the eligible candidates will be conducted by District Health Society Baramulla.
- The candidate shall apply against his/her own category of post asper the qualification.
- The Last date for receipt of application forms (Annexure A) alongwith attested copies of Domocile Certificate, Matriculation Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Marks sheets, Qualification certificate, in the office of CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER BARAMULLA (VICE chairman District Health Society Baramulla ) is upto 24/09/2020. After expiry of the date, no form from any candidate shall be entertained.
FOR MORE JOBS IN JAMMU KASHMIR DOWNLOAD NOW OUR MOBILE APP.
FOR MORE LATEST JOBS IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR CLICK HERE.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER BARAMULLA
(VICE CHAIRMAN DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY)
OFFICE: OLD DISTINCT HOSPITAL, BARAMULLA
HIRING OF STAFF UNDER NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION/NCD DISTRICT BARAMULLA.
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO: 01/CM0/DHSB OF 2020 DATED:- 31 08-2020.
In reference to Chairman District Health Society approval Letter No: DDCB/1124-25 Dated: 30/07/2020 & No: DDCB/1582 Dated: 29-08-2020.