District Health Society, DHS Ganderbal Counsellor, Sister Tutor Jobs Recruitment 2020 under NHM.
Jammu and Kashmir DHS Jobs under NHM: Applications on prescribed format are invited on behalf of District Health Society, Ganderbal from eligible candidates who are permanent residents of District Ganderbal (Medical Jurisdiction) for the below mentioned post to be hired on Contractual basis under J&K National Health Mission, Ganderbal as per the criteria shown against each.
Terms and Conditions of Advertisement Notice No. 01 Dated:-10-9-2020.
1. The applicant must be a permanent resident of J&K, hailing from District Ganderbal.
2. The Selection Process shall be made strictly as per the instructions communicated by Mission Director NHM J&K vide SHS/ NRHM/J&K/P&S/l 7530-31 Dated: 08-03-2014 and SHS/J&K/NHM/7974-91 Dated 13-8-2020.
3. The expression’District Lever wherever used in this advertisement notification would mean’Medical Jurisdiction’and not the “CD Block/District” certified by concerned Block Medical Officers.
4. Applications can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per the required criteria.
5. Contract will be offered by District Health Society, Ganderbal and not by the J&K Government.
6. The initial contract will be for a period up to 31 -03-2021, extendable subject to performance review of the selected candidates, budgetary provisions in the next financial year and continuation of Scheme.
7. The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and contractual hiring shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monetary benefits whatsoever.
8. The contractual appointee shall be required to work at the place against the post to which he/she is appointed and shall not be eligible for transfer from the place of posting.
9. Only recognized degrees and diplomas shall be considered for eligibility.
10. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
11. The candidature of the appointed candidates shall be cancelled without any notice, in case it is found at any stage that he or she has concealed any fact or submitted fraudulent certificates or misrepresented the facts to avail the candidature.
12. Number of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the sanction/approval from the State Health Society, NHM, J&K or any vacancy which may arise during the process of selection.
13. After selection the candidate the institution/office shall be allocated as per the merit obtained in the selection process.
14. All the applicants shall get latest status of Residence proof from concerned Tehsildars with the application form.
15. A contractual appointee shall have to execute an agreement/bond with District Health Society Ganderbal.
16. Other details regarding this advertisement can be obtained from the office of the District Health Society, Ganderbal.
District Health Society, DHS Ganderbal Pharmacist Jobs Recruitment 2020 under NHM.
District Health Society, Ganderbal Lab technician Jobs Recruitment 2020.
FOR MORE LATEST JOBS IN JAMMU AND KASHMIR CLICK HERE.
FOR MORE JOBS IN JAMMU KASHMIR DOWNLOAD NOW OUR MOBILE APP.
How to apply
Application forms will be available in the office of the District Health Society, Ganderbal. Application forms duly filled and along with all relevant documents shall reach the office of the undersigned up to 28 September, 2020 (4:30 PM).
The District Health Society, Ganderbal shall not be responsible for any postal delays and applications received after last date shall not be entertained.
The following self-attested documents are mandatorily required to be submitted with the application form:
1. 10th /12th Marks Sheet whichever is applicable.
2. Date of Birth.
3. Diploma/Degree Certificate
4. Diploma/Degree Marks Sheet.
5. Permanent Resident Certificate/Domicile Certificate.
6. Married/ Unmarried Certificate for females duly sealed & signed by concerned Tehsildar.