District Youth Training and Empowerment DYTE Centre Jobs. | Physical Instructor, Academic instructor posts.
Hiring of Staff for DYTE Centre Jobs (Bari Brahmana, Purmandal , Ramgarh, Sumb, Ghagwal and Rajpura). For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
District Administration Samba had started a Skill development program namely District Youth Training and Empowerment (DYTE) in blocks from December 2022 in collaboration with Mission Youth. In this context, applications are invited from eligible candidates for below mentioned positions to make these centres operational:
Terms and conditions:-
1. The applicant must be a domicile of J&K.
2. The applicant must be a resident of district Samba. Preference will be given to the candidates from same block.
3. The candidate shall be hired for a period of three months only which can be extended/ceased depending upon the availability of funds and continuation of scheme and conduct of the person hired.
4. Preference shall be given to the Retired Armed/Paramilitary/Police Personal for the post of Male/Female Instructors.
5. The candidate shall not claim for any regular appointment/regularization/extension in future against this period of hiring and shall submit an affidavit for the same.
6. Candidates having similar kind of experience and engaged earlier under district administration Samba will be given preference.
7. The Candidates who fulfils the eligibility criteria shall be called for the interview through notification on httpsiisamba.gov.in and will not be separately informed.
8. The consolidated remuneration per month is inclusive of all allowances/TA and other benefits.
9. The candidates will be selected on the basis of academic merit on pro rata basis as per requisite qualification.
10. The selection of the staff will be finalised by the committee constituted by Deputy Commissioner Samba (Chairman DYTE).
11. In case, candidate using any fake /forged documents shall attract the legal action as warranted under law.
12. Any typing/spelling error shall be read as interpreted by the selection committee.
13. Application will be submitted at District Employment & Counselling Centre Samba during office hours.
14. All applicants may visit the DC office website https://samba.gov.in regularly for any further updates.
15. The last date for submission of online applications is 8.12.2022
16. Key features for the programme are available on District Samba website.
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT DEVELOPMENT COMMISSIONER
District Youth Training and Empowerment (DYTE)
Phone No. 01923-291743 Email: [email protected]
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO: 03 DYTE/2022 DATED 2.12.2022
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.