Dogra Law College Jammu jobs recruitment 2021. | Principal, Assistant Professors, Teaching Assistant, Librarian, Accountant posts | Last Date 25 Oct 2021.
Jammu and Kashmir Dogra Law College Jammu Jobs Invites applications for various posts.
Dogra Law College Jammu Jobs Details
1. Principal: LL.Mwith min 55% marks, Ph.Din Law, 15 years of total experience of Teaching/Research/Administration in Universilies/Colleges,
2. Assistant Professors in Law, English, Political Science, Sociology, History & Economics: Post Graduation Degree in respective subject with min 55% marks, Ph.O or NET/SET qualified and having minimum 2 years of teaching experience.
3. Teaching Assistant in Law, English, Political Science, Sociology, History & Economics: Post Graduation Degree with 55% marks in respective subject.
4. Librarian: B.LibfM.Lib with minimum two years of experience in relevant field. NET/SET will be preferred.
5. Accountant: B.Com/M.Com with minimum experience of two years in relevant field and working knowledge of BUSY software.
How to apply Dogra law College Jammu.
Eligible candidates for teaching positions can download the Application Form from College Website www.dogralawcollege.co.in and for non-teaching may send resumes on plain paper in the College office or via email [email protected] by 25.10.2021.
Retired eligible person below the age of 65 years can also apply.
Handsome salary for deserving candidates.
Dogra Law College Jammu
(Affiliated to University of Jammu & Approved by Bar Council of India) Recognized under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956 Bari Brahmana Jammu-181133 Phone 01923-295246,9086800509
Download Last 12 Months Current Affairs PDF for upcoming JKSSB Govt Jobs.
Download Last 6 month Current Affairs PDF
Download Complete Aug Current Affairs Pdf.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.