DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21.
Defence Research and Development Organisation – National Materials Research Laboratory (NMRL) is hiring candidates for various posts of Apprentices for the financial year 2020-21.
- Graduate Apprentice – 8 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 6 Posts
- ITI Apprentice – 12 Posts
- 10+2 Apprentice – 4 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – B.Sc. in Chemistry; B.A./B.Com, any subject with computer knowledge.
- Diploma Apprentice – Diploma in Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science, Paint Technology.
- ITI Apprentice – Candidates holding the ITI Certificate in Pump Operator, Fitter, Electrician, Laboratory Assistant, Welder and Office Assistant are eligible to apply.
- 10+2 Apprentice – Candidates holding 10+2 qualification, any subject with computer knowledge.
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Diploma Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
- ITI Apprentice, 10+2 Apprentice – Rs. 7000/-
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents to [email protected] within 15 days (6 December 2020)
- Last date for submission of application: 15 days (6 December 2020) from the date of advertisement in Employment Newspaper
Official Notification PDF