District Rural Health Society DRHS Anantnag Job Recruitment under NHM.
District Rural Health Society Anantnag invites Applications on prescribed format from the eligible candidates of District Anantnag against Jr. Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, ISM Pharmacist posts to be hired on contractual basis under National Health Mission (NHM).
Category of Post
No. of Posts
Jr. Pharmacist (Allopathic)
Qual:-10+2 with Diploma In Pharmacy training course from SMF or any other recognized institute
Age: Upto 45 Years
Qual: Matric with Diploma in Jr. Staff Nursing training from SMF or any other recognized Institute. Age: Upto 45 Years
ISM Pharmacist (Ayurveda/Unani/ Homeopathic)
Qual:- Ayurvedic/Unani: – Diploma in ISM Pharmacist training course recognized by J&K Govt.
Homeopathy: – Diploma in Homeopathic Pharmacist training course recognized by J&K Govt.
DRHS Anantnag Recruitment Terms and conditions:
1. As per the communication received from Mission Director, NHM, J&K vide letter no: SHS/NRHM/J&K/K/ 4126-37 dated: 11/09/2013, the selection for the above vacancies will be made on Local Criteria.
2. District shall be considered for Medical District level posts, Block shall be considered for Medical Block Level postsand Revenue Village shall be considered for village level posts. Where-ever word District and Block is used would mean Medical District and Medical Block and Not MCDvDistrict/Block.
3. The selection will be done as per the Qualification/Experience & Selection Criteria received from Mission Director, NHM, J&K vide letter No: SHS/NRHM/J&K/11335-8S, Dated: 03/07/2014 & SHS/NRHM/J&K/8825-8877 Dated: 01/01/2014.
4. Contract will be offered by the District Rural Health Society Anantnag.
5. Initial contract will be up to 31-03-2021, renewable for a period of one year at time based on performance and continuation of the scheme.
6. Only degrees/ diplomas from recognized Universities/lnstitutions shall be considered for eligibility.
7. Incomplete application forms in any respect shall be rejected.
8. Application forms can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per the required criteria.
9. The hired candidate shall have to executive an agreement/bond with the District Rural Health Society Anantnag on a prescribed format which is available at Chief Medical Officer’s Office Anantnag.
10. The Hiring shall not confer any right / claim to the appointee(s) for absorption in the Department on regular basis.
11. For ISM Pharmacist post in Block Achabal, candidate (s) who had applied vide advertisement notification No. CMO/DRHS/ NRHM/16-17/1670-77 dated: 04/10/2016 needs to apply afresh and no old form (s) shall be entertained.
12. Number of posts is indicative only and may increase or decrease.
13. Other details regarding this advertisement notification can be had from the Office of Chief Medical Officer/Vice-Chairman DRHS Anantnag (District Rural Health Society Anantnag).
How to apply DRHS Anantnag
Application forms can be had from the Office of the Chief Medical Officer Anantnag, at Moominabad, Papibal Anantnag
Application forms duly filled and along with all the relevant documents shall reach to the office of the Chief Medical Officer/ Vice-Chairman DRHS Anantnag within One Week from the date of publication of this advertisement notice. The District Rural Health Society Anantnag shall not be responsible for any postal delays and application forms
received after the last date shall not be entertained.
The selected candidates shall have to sign a contract with District Rural Health Society Anantnag.
DIPK-4539/20 SD/- Chief Medical Officer, Vice Chairman DRHS, Anantnag
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR DISTRICT RURAL HEALTH SOCIETY ANANTNAG NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION (NHM)