ESIC Recruitment 2022 Walk-in Interview 56 posts
ESIC Recruitment ESIC Hospital, Okhla, New Delhi Walk-in-Interview for engagement of Senior Residents in various departments on 03 years tenure basis subject to renewal/extension every year. The walk-in interview is scheduled to be held on 23rd August 2022.
Name of the post
ESIC Senior Resident Disciplines: Anesthesia & Critical Care, Casualty, Dermatology, Chest, Eye, Gynae, Medicine, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Pathology, Radiology and Surgery.
ESIC New Delhi Recruitment Age Limit:
(1) Not exceeding 45 years as on 23rd August 2022.
(2) Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC as per rules.
ESIC New Delhi Recruitment Salary:
- Senior Residents: ₹ 67,700/- per month Level 11
- Contractual Senior Residents: ₹ 1,30,797/- per month
- Full Time Contractual Specialist: ₹ 1,30,797/- per month for Junior Specialist & ₹ 1,52,241/- per month for Senior Specialist.
- Full Time Contractual Super Specialist: ₹ 1,00,000/- per month for Entry Level & ₹ 1,50,000/- for Senior Level.
ESIC New Delhi Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Post Graduate Degree (OR) Diploma in concerned speciality from a recognized university.
- Registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council or India or State Medical Council.
- Candidates possessing at least 02 years working experience.
Full Time Contractual Specialist:
(1) MBBS with Post Graduate degree or Diploma in Concerned speciality from a recognized university.
(2) Minimum 03 years experience after acquiring the post graduate or 05 years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Diploma.
Full-Time Contractual Super Specialist:
(1) MBBS, MD / MS / DNB with DM / DNB in concerned super speciality from MCI recognized Medical College.
(2) Registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
(3) Minimum 05 years experience in the concerned Super Speciality after obtaining the first post-graduate degree.
ESIC Recruitment Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 23/08/2022
- Reporting Time: 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Interested candidates may appear for an Interview with attested photo-copies of Matriculation certificate, proof of age, caste certificate, MBBS, Diploma / Degree certificate, attempt certificate MBBS and Diploma / PG, Valid DMC / MCI / State Registration certificate and experience certificate along with originals.
- Candidates should also bring two recent passport-size photographs along with proof of residence.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.