FSSAI Recruitment 2020 Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Job Updates.
FSSAI Recruitment 2020 has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director, Principal Manager & CTO.
- Director – 2 Posts
- Principal Manager – 1 Post
- Chief Technology Officer – 1 Post
FSSAI Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Director -Master Degree from a recognized University in Chemistry or Biochemistry or FoodTechnology or Food Science & Technology or Food & Nutrition or Edible Oil Technology or Microbiology or DairyTechnology or Agricultural or horticultural Sciences or Industrial Microbiology or Toxicology or Public Health or life Science or Biotechnology or Fruit & Vegetable Technology or Food Safety & Quality Assurance.
- Principal Manager -Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university.
- Chief Technology Officer – Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering degree in any relevant stream from a reputed university.
Age Limit – 50 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per government norms)
How to apply for FSSAI Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 31 August 2020. After submitting the online applications, candidates are required to submit applications along with the documents to the Assistant Director, Human Resource Division, Room No.407, Food Safety and Standard Authority of India, FDA Bhwan, Kotla Road, New Delhi- 110002 by 15 Sep 2020.
- Starting date of online application: 1 August 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 31 August 2020
Download Official Notification