GDC Srinagar jobs 2022 Registrar Post
Online application forms from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K are invited for the tenure post of Registrar in the below-mentioned discipline of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of one (1) year in the first instance further extendable on year to year basis up to maximum of three (3) years subject to satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD:-
Name of specialty: Anaesthesiology
Name of the Post: Registrar
No. of post: 1
How to apply: The application process shall be completed/submitted in the online mode only. In this regard, applicants are directed to visit the official website of this Institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org) to submission of their application forms. The applicants are advised to upload the following documents duly self-attested. The applicants are also advised to. upload the fee receipt after depositing the fee in any J&K Bank Branch. The applicants can apply online up to 03-08-2027 (0300 PM). The link will be available from 20-07-2022 to 03-08-2022 (03:00 PM).
List of documents to be uploaded:
- Marks certificate of all the MBES Examinations.
- Internship completion certificate of MBBS
- Attempt certificate of all the MBBS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
- MBBS Degree.
- MO Marks Certificate/Degree Diploma in Anaesthesia (if any.
- House Job certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned (if any).
- Valid Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Up to date Renewal of Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Adhaar Card & Pan Card (Mandatory as per Mcl)
- Rural Service certificate (priorto post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services (if any).
- Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services (if any).
- Distinctions,/Scholarship/ Honours Medals certificate issued bythe office of competent authority (if any).
- Extracurricular activity certificate from competent authority (if any).
- Professional publication in a standard Medical Journal (if any).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Proof.
- The application form should be accompanied by an undertaking having stamps of proper value duly attested by the Notary declaring that he/she has not done working as Registrar/Demonstrator, Tutor after their Post Graduation in the discipline in any Institution as recognized/approved by Medical Council of India within or outside the UT.
- Recent passport size photograph, signature and Thumbshould be uploaded at the appropriate place in the application form
Interview: The eligible candidate shall have to appear for interview before the Selection Committee in the office chambers of the undersigned for which dates shall be notified separately and will also be available on official website of this institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org)
Fees: The requisite fee for Registrar Post is Rs. 700/—.
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
- The online form of the in-service candidate shall be accepted provisionally.
- The in-service doctors shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission ofthe Administrative Department as per the policy/guidelines issued by the Govt. vide Order No. 164 -ME of 2012 dated 02.03.2012 followed by Govt. Order No. 474-HME of 20174 dated: 11-08-2014.
- The in-service applicant has to forward his/her application form through proper channel.
- Inservice candidate if selected shall be on deputation for three (3) years as per SRO-75 dated 15-04-1993.
- The non-service applicant shall be engaged on an academic arrangement basis as per terms and conditions of S.O 364 dated: 27-11-2020.
- The appointee shall be entitled to the salary as applicable under S.0-364 dated 27-11-2020.
- The Maximum age for non-service applicants at the time of submission of the application should be 50 years.
- The applicant should be MBBS and MD/Diploma in Anaesthesia as recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicant having Post Graduate (MD) qualification in the concerned discipline as recognized by the Medical Council of India will be given preference in terms of Govt. Order No. 7O6-HME of 2007 dated: 17.01.2007.
- The applicants who have earlier been appointed as Registrar’ Demonstrator Tutor in any discipline in the institution as recognized’ approved by Medical Council of India, but have not completed their tenure for one reason the other shall not be considered.
Address: SHIREEN BAGH, SRINAGAR
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.