GMC Baramulla Jobs Recruitment 2021.
J&K Govt Medical College GMC Baramulla invites applications for Professor, Associate professors, Assistant Professor, Lecturer posts.
In terms of SRO 24 of 2019 dated 10-01-2019 and SO 364 dated 27-11-2020, application on plain paper are invited from non-PSC/retired persons for engagement as Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors on Academic Arrangement basis, initially for a period of one year, extendable up to maximum of six years (one year at a time and subject to performance and good conduct) or till the selection/promotion is made in accordance with recruitment rules governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier.
GMC Baramulla last date
The last date for submission of completed application forms in the office of Principal GMC Baramulla is 11thianuary 2021 upto 4 PM.
The eligibility conditions and age for submitting the applications shall be as under:-
Name of the Posts:
- Associate professors
- Assistant Professor/ Lecturer
Last Date: 11th Jan 2021 upto 4 PM
The candidates shall submit the copies of the following documents with their applications:-
- MBBS Degree and state/MCI Registration Certificate;
- Post-Graduate Degree and Additional Qualification Registration Certificate;
- Higher Qualification Certificate (DM/MCH only);
- Experience Certificate issued by the Competent Authority/ Head of the institution;
- Professional publications, published in indexed/national journals, as prescribed.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile certificate. The details of the posts.
The Professor and Associate Professors so appointed on Academic Arrangement basis in new Government Medical College Baramulla shall also be entitled to additional monthly incentives of Rs. 50,000/- and Rs. 45,000/- respectively. The appointee shall also be entitled to house rent allowance (HRA), as applicable to in-service candidates carrying the minimum of pre-revised scale of the post subject to fulfillment of the conditions provided under the relevant rules in this regard.
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND MEDICAL EDUCATION
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL
GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE BARAMULLA
KANTH BAGH, BARAMULLA, J&K