GMC Kathua job recruitment 2020.
GMC Kathua Walk in interview.
Jammu and Kashmir Government Medical College Kathua Jobs Recruitment 2020.
GMC KATHUA WALK-IN INTERVIEW NOTICE FOR SR/DEMONSTRATOR
Govt Medical College Kathua Faculty Jobs Recruitment 2020.
Advertisement for engagement of faculty members on academic arrangement basis under SRO-24 of 2019 dated 10-01-2019, in Government Medical College, Kathua.
Applications on plain paper are invited from all the eligible candidates for engagement as Professors and Associate Professors, on academic arrangement basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable up to a maximum of six years
CLICK HERE For Complete Notification
Jammu and Kashmir Govt Medical College GMC Anesthesia Technician 16 Posts.
Applications on prescribed format (Annexure-A) are invited from eligible candidates (Not in service) of Jammu Division for engagement against the following post on contract basis initially for a period of three (3) months (extendable up to 6 months) to meet out the additional manpower required for COVID-I9 in Govt. Medical College Kathua under ECRP (Emergency COVID Response Package).
Post name Anesthesia Technician
No. of Post 16 posts
Last Date 05-11-2020.
Click Here for Complete Details
Jammu and Kashmir GMC Kathua Junior Resident Jobs Recruitment.
Applications are invited through walk-in interview for the posts of Junior Resident in various specialties in Govt. Medical College, Kathua (Mahatma Gandhi Hospital, Kathua) on 3rd of November, 2020 as per schedule given below:
Reporting time: 10:00 AM
Documents Verification: 10:30 AM
Timing of interview: 11:30 AM
Click Here for Complete Details
GMC Kathua Job Recruitment 2020 Microbiologist/ Research Assistant, Lab Technician vacancies.
Post date 25 Aug 2020
Govt. Medical College Kathua Jobs: Applications are invited for filling up of following posts in Government Medical College Kathua for strengthening of COVID-19 testing laboratory purely on contractual basis for a minimum period of three months extendable up to 6 months as per below-mentioned details:
|MD/DNB Microbiology from MCI recognized Medical College/lnstitute or Ph.D Microbiology/Ph.D Biotechnology.
|Lab Technician (3)
||B.Sc Medical Lab Technology persons possessing higher qualification will be given preference.
- Terms: Posts are purely temporary. Appointments will be initially for a period of 89 days and may be extended further based on the tenure of the Project. However, the appointment can be terminated at any time even before the end of the contract period due to any reason. In case of such premature termination, one month’s notice or one month’s salary in Lieu of the same will be provided. The same wiLl not hold true in case of premature termination due to performance related issues. Candidate can leave the job prematurely giving one month’s notice or one month’s salary in lieu of the same.
- Application and Selection Procedure: Candidates have to submit the scanned application form through email [email protected] on or before 31-08-2020. If the Last date is a holiday the next working day will be counted as a Last date for receipt of application. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to keep track of the application and the undersigned is not responsible for any kind of technical or non-technical failure.
The candidates are further advised NOT to submit the hard copies of the online application form in the office of the GMC Kathua either in person or by post. Only one application is allowed to be submitted by the candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diLigence at the time of submitting their application form. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she wilL be debarred from the further recruitments of this college as per rules.
Request for modification or change in the application form shall not be entertained under any circumstances.
The candidates must write their father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ Secondary Certificates otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the college.
Applications with blurred/ illegible Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily. All the documents along with application form shouLd be sent in one PDF file only. No other format of application will be entertained.
The applications received will be scrutinized by the selection committee. The List of candidates found eligible will be displayed on college website. The candidates are advised to check the college website www.gmckathua.in for the date, time and venue for the interview or written test. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates.
The candidate needs to submit the application as per the format. The number of rows may be added if desired by the candidate. No change in serial no., order and the heading of coLumn to be made. The application in the said format is to be properly typed and signed.
One recent self signed passport sized colored photographs are to be attached with first page of the performa format.
Qualification: Qualifications and degree should be from recognized Institution/ University.
The age Limit is 18-45years.
One set of photostat copies of certificates duLy attested by gazetted officer must be attached with the application form.
- These are purely contractual posts and as such they will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization neither in the Govt. Medical College, Kathua. The mere fulfillment of requisite essentiaL qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
- During the period of the project as well as on its termination, the Govt. Medical CoLlege, Kathua will have no legal liabilities relating to staff.
- Performance will be assessed on a regular basis.
- Contract can be terminated at any time based on the performance of the candidate. If found un-satisfactory, his/her service can be terminated in that stage without giving a prior notice.
- Candidates will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions & terms and conditions related to the post.
- No TA/DA will be paid, neither for appearing in the interview nor for joining the assignment and for the period of work.