GMC Kathua Jobs Recruitment 2021.
Govt Medical College GMC Kathua Jobs: Applications are invited from Non-PSC doctors for the tenure posts of SR and Demonstrator in various disciplines of Govt. Medical College, Kathua.
GMC Kathua Jobs Details:
- Anatomy: 1
- Physiology: 1
- Microbiology: 1
- Forensic Medicine: 1
Senior Resident/Registrar Vacant
- General Medicine: 3
- Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases: 2
- Paediatrics: 2
- General Surgery: 5
- Oto Rhino Laryngology (ENT) : 1
- Radio Diagnosis: 5
- Radio Therapy: 3
- Anaesthesiology: 1
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 2
Walk in: 8th March 2021
Walk-in-interview will be held on 8th of March, 2021 at Govt. Medical College, Kathua as per the following schedule:
- Reporting time for interview: 11:00 AM
- Verification of documents: 11:30 AM
- Timing of interview: 12:30 PM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidatedpay equal to the revised basic pay which corresponds to the minimum of the pre-revised scale for post of Medical Officer in Health Department as per SRO-193 dated 24-04-2018 + dearness allowance.
- The appointee shall also be entitled to house rent allowance as applicable to in-service candidates carrying the minimum of the pre-revised scale of the post subject to fulfilment of the conditions provided under the relevant rules in this regard. An appointee shall not be entitled to any other monetary benefits whatsoever.
- Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut-off date.
- Kindly note that documents attached with the application should be legible and properly arranged in office file in a systematic order as mentioned in the advertisement.
- All the documents submitted by the candidates should be self attested.
The list of documents to be attached with the application:
- MBBS Degree and MCI/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
- Post Graduation Degree and MCI/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
- Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS Marks Card All Profs. 1st to Final.
- Higher Qualification Certificate (DM/MCh/DNB Superspeciality).
- Experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority/Head of the Institution.
- Professional publications, published in indexed/ national journals, as prescribed.
- Date of birth certificate.
- Domicile Certificate of J&K.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/order issued.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Android App: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO
Download Current Affairs