GMC Kathua jobs recruitment 2021 SR and Demonstrator posts Walk in interview on 31st May 2021.
Applications are invited from Non-PSC doctors for the tenure posts of SR and Demonstrator in various disciplines of Govt. Medical College, Kathua.
Walk-in-interview will be held on 31st May 2021 at Govt. Medical College, Kathua as per the following schedule:
Reporting time for interview: 11:00 AM
Verification of documents: 11:30 AM
Timing of interview: 12:30 PM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to the revised basic pay which corresponds to the minimum of the pre-revised scale for post of Medical Officer in Health Department as per SRO-193 dated 24-04-2018 + dearness allowance.
The appointee shall also be entitled to house rent allowance as applicable to in-service candidates carrying the minimum of the pre-revised scale of the post subject to fulfilment of the conditions provided under the relevant rules in this regard.
An appointee shall not be entitled to any other monetary benefits whatsoever.
The maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut-off date.
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the applicant that the documents attached with the application should be legible and properly arranged in a series as mentioned in the advertisement notice. Illegible, dark, washed out, misprinted documents and documents submitted after the last date of submission of application shall not be considered for evaluation.
All the documents submitted by the candidates should be self attested and tagged in an office file.
The list of documents to be attached with the application:
- 1. MBBS Degree and MCI/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
- 2. Post Graduation Degree and MCI/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
- 3. Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
- 4. MBBS Marks Card All Profs. 1st to Final.
- 5. Higher Qualification Certificate (DM/MCh/DNB Superspeciality).
- 6. Experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority/Head of the Institution.
- 7. Professional publications, published in indexed/ national journals, as prescribed.
- 8. Date of birth certificate.
- 9. Domicile Certificate of J&K.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/order issued.
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE KATHUA
Email: [email protected]
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.