GMC Srinagar jobs walk in interview.
Walk-in-interview is being held as per the following schedule for engagement of the eligible candidates as Medical Officers on contract basis initially for a minimum period of one year extendable upto three years for the establish- ment of 500 bedded temporary COVID Hospital, at Khonmoh, Srinagar:-
|Name of the post
||Pay scale/ Level
||No. of posts
||Level 9 52700-166700
||MBBS Degree from any institution duly recognized by the Medical Council of India.
||Govt. Medical College, Srinagar
||05.06.2021 11.00 A.M.
The eligible desirous candidates may report for the Walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date and time alongwith the
following documents in original and also bring along self attested photocopies of all these documents :
- Date of Birth Certificate
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- Marks sheets of all the examinations passed by the candidate during MBBS course.
- Attempt certificate
- Distinction /Honour /Medal/Academic Merit Certificate, if any,
- MCI registration/J&K Medical Council
- Valid Reserve Category certificate if any.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Higher qualification certificate if any
- House Job experience in any teaching
- Experience if any.
- Two recent passport size photographs
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, SRINAGAR
10-Karan Nagar, Srinagar, Kashmir, (190010). Phone. No. 0194-2504114, Fax. 0194-2503115
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.