GMC Udhampur Jobs Recruitment 2023.
GMC Udhampur Jobs Recruitment 2023.
Advertisement for appointment against Non-Gazetted posts in Government Medical College Udhampur as per S.0 364 dated 27-11-2020.
For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
Name of the post:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Lab Technician
- Lab Attendant / Theatre Attendant / Library Assistant
- Dissection Hall Attendant
- Technical Theatre Assistant
- Audiometry Technician
- Radiographic Technician
- Coding Keeper Cum Computer operator
Availability of Application form:
Application form along with instructions for filling up the application will be available at the website from 08-05-2023. Web site for online application is https://gmcudhampur.in/
Candidates are advised to go through instructions and eligible conditions for given post before filling up the application form: –
- The last date for filling of online application forms complete in all respects is 20-05-2023.
- Candidates are requested to upload all the mandatory prescribed/requisite documents along with online application forms well before the Last date to avoid last minute rush.
- In case the mandatory prescribed/ requisite document is not uploaded with the online application form, the candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected without any further notice.
Selection Mode: – In case candidates applying for any advertised post are greater than 05 times the number of advertised vacancies, the mode of selection will be a written test, the dates and pattern of which will be notified on the official website of GMC Udhampur https://gmcudhampucin/ Once the candidates submit their application forms online then they need to submit a printed copy of the same application form which has generated online along with Bank Draft of Rs. 200 (two hundred only) from JK Bank only in favor of Principal Govt Medical College Udhampur in the office of the Principal GMC, Udhampur.
Terms and Conditions: –
1. Candidates for the post should not be more than 63 years of age as on the date of Issuance of notice
2. The appointment under these rules shall not entitle the appointee to any preferential claim for regular appointment.
3. The academic arrangement shall cease on joining of regularly appointed candidates selected and posted by the competent authority on regular basis, The candidates lower In the merit in the selection list shall be relieved first.
4. The selected candidates shall have to submit an affidavit that hey will not leave the Institution before the completion of one year contract at the time of joining.
5. In-Service candidates need not apply.
6. Administration of GMC Udhampur reserves the right to Increase or decrease the above-mentioned number of vacancies listed against each post at any point of time during the recruitment process without prior information to the candidates.
7. Candidates are warrened not to furnish any particulars that are false or suppress relevant material information. Candidates found guilty will be debarred from applying for the next 02 years.
Notification: Click here
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2023
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Jobs Recruitment 2023 797 Posts.
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
- Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
- C-DOT Software Engineer, RF Engineer Jobs Recruitment 2023
- Sangeet Natak Akademi Walk-In-Interview.
- ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Jobs 2023.
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps