Governement Medical College GMC Jammu Jobs Academic Arrangement 2020.
Extended last date extended.
As per the Administrative Department Health & Medical Education Civil Secretariat Jammu vide letter No. ME-GAZ-156/2019 dated 19-12-2010. Applications on plain paper (Typed) are invited from the candidates /doctors(Non PSC) /Retired) for engagement on “Academic Arrangement basis” in terms of SRO-24 dated 10-01-2019 initially for a period of one year extendable up-to maximum of six years (One year at a time and subject to good performance and conduct) or till the selection /promotion is made on regular basis in accordance with rules of Recruitment
Governing the respective posts, by the PSC/DPC whichever is earlier, in the below mentioned disciplines of Govt. Medical College Jammu. This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of law:–
CONDITIONS & ELIGIBILITY FOR PROFESSOR, ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR, ASSISTANT PROFESSOR AND LECTURER ARE AS UNDER:-
The selection shall be strictly as per SRO-88 dated 14-03-2016 and as per J&K Medical Gazetted
Recruitment Rules 1979 and Govt. Order No. 181-HME of 2011 dated 15-03-2011. The manner for the
conduct of the interview / criteria to be followed for the conduct of interview/screening of the applicant
shall be strictly as per Pre approved rules / Pre Set Rules (Minutes of Meeting issued vide No. GMC/Es1/2019/423 dated 12-07-2019.
Criteria for screening:-
For Teaching Experience / Minimum Required experience : 60 points (30 points for minimum required teaching experience or minimum required services for the post applied for and 3 points for every additional period subject to maximum of 30 marks ).
For Research Publications:– 30 points (15 points for minimum required for original publication and 3 point for every additional publication subject to maximum of 15 points.)
Pre Award Roll Merit: – out of 90 marks:
Viva Voce: – out of 10 points with consensus of all the committee members shall be given to the candidate
Total = 100 points.
Further, for the super specialities posts where (DM/MCh is the basic eligibility qualification) except Uro- Anaesthesia, Neuro Surgery Anaesthesia, Paediatrics Surgery Anaesthesia, the screening for the eligibility of such candidate shall be treated as per relaxation issued as per Govt. order No. 453-HME of 2012 dated 16-07-2012 and the screening shall be as Govt. order No. 181-HME of 2011 dated 15-03- 2011 and Govt. order No. 72-HME of 2014 dated 30-01-2014 and Govt. order No. 736-HME of 2018 dated 26-12-2018, whichever is applicable.
Further, for the discipline of Uro- Anaesthesia, Neuro Anaesthesia , Paediatrics Anaesthesia the basic essential qualification shall be MD Anaesthesia with two year experience as Registrar in Anaesthesia as per clarification issued by Administrative Department vide their letter No. ME-GAZ-116/2019 dated 18- 09-2019.
Further, the application already received in response to previous notification No. GMC/Estt/GD/SRO384/1263 dated 19-11-2018 which were defered for the want of clarification from the Administrative Department vide notification No. GMC/EStt/GD/SRO-24/416 dated 10-07-2019, Need not apply again.
The selection Committee shall be constituted strictly as per SRO-24 of 2019 dated 10-01-2019 The candidates are advised to enclose the attested true copies of the following documents with their application forms which should reach in the office of the undersigned by or before 31-12-2019
1. Attempt Certificate of all examinations of MBBS/MD/DNB/Ph.D of any other qualification issued by the University.
2. Distinction /Honour /Medal/Academic Merit Certificate , if any,
3. Post -Graduate Degree/Diploma Certificate.
4. Professional Publications in a indexed National as per MCI standard Medical Journals.
5. Experience Certificate wherever required.
6. Date of Birth Certificate
7. Any other certificate pertaining to the Speciality.
8. Affidavit duly attested from Ist class Magistrate stating that the doctor is not active Govt Services.
The eligible candidates shall have to appear before the selection Committee constituted by the Government under the Chairmanship of Commissioner/Secretary to Govt., Health & Medical Education Department, at Government Medical College, Jammu along-with all original testimonials and other related documents at the time of Interview.
The date of interview shall be notified separately.
No TA DA shall be given to the candidates appearing in the interview.
1. Candidates for the posts of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor /Lecturer retired Faculty members of Govt. Recognized Institutes /Hospitals should not be of more than (63) years of age as on the date of issuance of notice should apply. This shall be strictly as per SRO-24 dated
2. The selected candidates shall have to enter into an agreement that they will not leave the department before the completion of one year’s contract. Abandoning /terminating of the arrangement as case may be will require one month’s prior notice on either side failing which the salary shall not be paid for one month’s to the incumbent who shall always remain in deposit with the Department and the same shall be released on completion of sanctioned term.
This advertisement is also available on our website www.gmcjammu.nic.in.