Government Medical College GMC Srinagar Jobs. | House Surgeon Last date 10.06.2022.
GMC Srinagar provide full-time House Job in various specialties of Government Medical College Srinagar and its Associated Hospitals. Interested eligible candidates can apply for given below the posts. For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
Name of the post: House Surgeon
How to apply:
- Candidates Interested in applying for House Surgeon positions at Government Medical College, Srinagar
should download the application form from Government Medical College, Srinagar website www.gmcs.edu.in between 23.05.2022 to 10.06.2022 or can be collected from the Photostat Section of Govemment Medical College, Srinagar.
- The application form should be accompanied by a bank receipt for 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) from J&K Bank, branch, GMC, Srinagar of account No. 7655.
- Application forms complete in all respects should reach the office of the Registrar Academics up to c
- The doctor who is already pursuing House Job in this college and has completed at least six months as House
Surgeons in this College are also advised to. apply afresh.
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- Marks certificates from 1st to final year MBBS
- Internship completion certificate.
- MCLIK Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Attempt Certificate
- Merit Certificate, if any.
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities/ sports, If any issued by the competent authority.
- Domicile Certificate.
The selected candidates shall be paid a monthly stipend as admissible under Government Rules.
All the candidates shall be required to submit an affidavit duly attested by Judicial Magistrate along with an application form to the effect that: –
1. He/she will not leave the House Job midway and will serve for the tenure period of at least 06 months. In the event of his/her leaving the House Job midway, a candidate shall be required to refund the stipend already drawn by him/her on this account, and no experience certificate under any circumstances shall be issued.
2. He/she shall not indulge in any kind of strike during the period of his/her tenure engagement In the event he/she proceeds on strike, his/her tenure engagement shall be terminated without any notice as this service is covered under ESMA Act.
3, He/she shall remain disciplined during the tenure period, any kind of misconduct by him/her would be liable for termination without any prior notice.
4. He/she is not involved in any criminal activity or there is no FIR pending or registered in any criminal department or police station against him.
5. Only those candidates will apply who will have a permanent Registration certificate from the JK Medical
Council or Medical Council of India, otherwise their candidature will not be entertained.
Address: 10-Karan Nagar, Srinagar Kashmir 190010
Advertisement Notice: No. 197 of 2022 Dated: 19-05-2022
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test