Govt College Of Women GCW Parade Jammu jobs recruitment 2020.
Post name Lecturers and Teaching Assistants.
GCW Parade Extension in the last date of engagement of Lecturers/Teaching Assistants on Need Based Academic Arrangement basis in Govt. College for Women Parade Ground Jammu (An Autonomous College) for the academic session 2020-2021.
Reference: Govt. College for Women Parade Ground order no. WCP/Coll./2020/1539 dated 08-06-2020.
The Last date for the online application for engagement of Need based Lecturers/Teaching Assistants on academic arrangement basis in Govt. College for Women Parade Ground Jammu (An Autonomous College) for the academic session 2020-2021 has been extended to 27th June 2020 (Saturday) from the previous cut-off date i.e. 24th June 2020 (Wednesday).
Govt Women College engagement of Lecturers/Teaching Assistant on Need Based Academic Arrangement basis in Govt. College for Women, Parade Ground (Autonomous College), Online application forms along with payment of Rs. 100/- are invited from the eligible candidates of the UT of J&K for engagement as Lecturers and Teaching Assistants on Need Based Academic Arrangement basis in Govt. College for Women, Parade Ground (Autonomous College), Jammu for the Academic Session 2020-2021 in the following.
Guest Faculty, if needed, shall be engaged out of the panel in the subject concerned.
Note* : Applications arc being invited in starred subjects to create a panel for future requirement/demand.
The portal for submitting online application forms is www.gcwparade.org which shall be open from 10th of June 2020 whereas the last date of application is
24th June 2020. 27th June 2020 The online application form. guidelines and other terms and conditions of eligibility and criteria for preparing the merit list will be in accordance with the Govt. Order No. 88-(JK)HE of 2020datcd 17-02-2020 and are available on the website www.gcwparade.org.Candidates are advised to communicate via email at [email protected] in ease of any query. No Phone calls shall be entertained.
Master’s degree in the concerned subject or its equivalent degree in a grade point scale wherever grading system is followed; duly certified/notified by the concerned University with minimum 55%marks (50% in case of Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribe / differently abled (physical/visual] candidates along with N ETT/S LET/ SET/ Ph.D.).
- Teaching Assistants:
Master’s degree in the concerned subject or its equivalent degree in a grade point scale wherever grading system is followed, duly certified/notified by the concerned University with minimum 55%marks (50% in case of Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribe / differently abled (physical/visual) candidates.
Criteria for preparation of merit lists:-
||Point/Weight-age (Maximum 40 points)
||06 (on Pro-rata basis)
||06 (on Pro-rata basis)
||One point for each academic session of not less than six months, subject to maximum of 10 points
||Teaching experience certificate issued by UGC recognised University/ Principal of Govt. Degree Colleges of State shall only be considered.
||Online Certificate Courses i.e., MOOCS/ SWAYAM / NPTELS.A RPIT etc.
||02 points (0.5 points per online course)
Note: Respective authorities shall prepare the merit list of above arrangement strictly as per the above given criteria.
Admissibility of leave to the academic arrangement candidates:
The academic arrangement candidates shall be allowed casual leave of 15 days for whole session. This should however, be allowed on pro-rata basis of four casual leaves per quarter with three casual leaves for the last quarter of the year.
Provided that an academic arrangement candidate who remained unauthorizcdly absent for more than five days should be treated to have been terminated without any notice.
In case the number of casual leaves, availed of by the candidates exceeds the permissible limit of 15 days, the period of excess days shall be treated as leave without remuneration and excess remuneration drawn to be recovered from the remuneration of the candidates in the last month of the academic session.
- Medical or Maternity leave (in case of female candidates) shall be granted without remuneration, on the basis of certificate from the competent authority. The maximum limit for Medical leave shall be 30 days and for Maternity leave it shall be minimum 90 days and maximum 180 days.
Terms and conditions
The engagement of candidates shall be made on the following terms and conditions
- The engagement of Lecturers/ Teaching Assistants will be made for one academic session or till the post is filled by appointment of a candidate duly selected by the Public Service Commission or by transfer of a regular employee against the post occupied by an academic arrangement candidates whichever is earlier.
- Engagement shall be made on the basis of merit and availability of vacancies.
- The candidates having marks in CGPA shall provide a conversion certificate (from CGPA to percentage) from the concerned University.
- All the documents of candidates will be verified by the College before joining to defend his/her merit.
- In the event of any information being found false, incomplete, and incorrect, forged, tampered, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice thereof. Further, misleading information shall also warrant necessary legal action.
- All the candidates will be required to submit an undertaking on prescribed proforma at the time of joining.
- Certificate courses done through online mode such as MOOC, SWAYAM, NPTEL, ARPIT etc. shall be considered for award of points provided the course is at least of four weeks duration.
- The Candidate engaged shall have to:-
> Maintain discipline and not act in a manner unbecoming of a Govt. Servant indiscipline of any kind shall make the candidate liable for disengagement.
> Maintain punctuality and works to the satisfaction of Principal as well as the students.
> Produce a certificate of good character from the Head of Institution where he/she worked/studied last.
The engagement of candidates shall be subject to outcome of the Court Cases, if any, on the subject pending disposal in any court of law.
How to apply
The applications complete in till respects along with a fee of Rs. 100/- shall be submitted online at www.gewparade.ore by or before
24th June 2020 27th June 2020.
The candidates engaged as Lecturers and Teaching Assistants shall be paid monthly remuneration as per the guidelines in Govt, order No. 88-(JK)HE of 2020 dated 17-02-2020.