Govt Dental College & Hospital Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2020 – 21.
Govt Dental College invites online application for Registrar. The link will be available from 23-12-2020 to 11-01-2021 upto 03:00 PM.
Govt Dental College & Hospital Srinagar Jobs Details:
Total no of Posts: 06
Last Date: 11 Jan 2021
Name of the Posts: Registrar
Govt Dental College & Hospital Srinagar invites online application forms from the domicile of Union Territory of J&K are invited for the tenure post of Registrar in the below-mentioned disciplines of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of one (1) year in the first instance further extendable on year to year basis upto maximum of three (3) years subject to satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HOD.
The application process shall be completed/submitted in the online mode only. In this regard, applicants are directed to visit the official website of this Institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org) for submission of their application forms. The applicants are advised to upload the following documents duly self-attested.
How to apply Govt Dental College & Hospital Srinagar Jobs.
The applicants are also advised to upload the fee receipt after depositing the fee in any J&K Bank Branch. The applicants can apply online up to 11-01-2021 (03:00 PM).
Govt Dental College & Hospital Srinagar Jobs last date.
The link will be available from 23-12-2020 to 11-01-2021 upto 03:00 PM
Govt Dental College & Hospital Srinagar List of documents to be uploaded:
- Marks certificate of all the BDS/MBBS Examinations.
- Internship completion certificate of BDS/MBBS
- Attempt certificate of all the BDS/MBBS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
- BDS/MBBS Degree.
- MDS/MD Marks certificate/Degree/Diploma in Anaesthesia (if any),
- House Job certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned (if any).
- Valid Dental Council/Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Upto date Renewal of Dental Council/ Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Adhaar Card & Pan Card (Mandatory as per DCI).
- Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services (if any).
- Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services (if any).
- Distinctions/Scholarship/Honours/Medals certificate issued by the office of competent authority (if any).
- Extra curricular activity certificate from competent authority (if any).
- Professional publication in a standard MedicaVDental Journal (if any).
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Proof.
The application form should be accompanied with an undertaking having stamps of proper value duly attested by the Notary declaring that he/she has not done/working as Registrar/Demonstrator/Tutor after their Post Graduation in the discipline in any Institution as recognised/approved by Dental Council of India within or outside the UT.
Recent passport size photograph, signature and Thumb should be uploaded at the appropriate place in the application form.
The eligible candidate shall have to appear for interview before the Selection Committee in the office chambers of the undersigned for which dates shall be notified separately and will also be available on official website of this institution (www.gdcsrinagar.org)
The requisite fee for Registrar Post is Rs. 700/-
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
- The online form of the in-service candidate shall be accepted provisionally.
- The in-service doctors shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of
the Administrative Department as per the policy/guidelines issued by the Govt. vide Order No. 164-ME of 2012 dated 02.03.2012 followed by Govt. Order No. 474-HME of 2014 dated: 11-08-2014.
- The in-service applicant has to forward his/her application form through proper channel.
- In-service candidate if selected shall be on deputation for three (3) years as per SRO-75 dated 15-04-1993.
- The non-service applicant shall be engaged on academic arrangement basis as per terms and conditions of S.0 364 dated: 27-11-2020.
- The appointee shall be entitled the salary as applicable under 5.0-364 dated 27-11-2020.
- The Maximum age of the candidate at the time of submission of application should be 50 years.
- The applicant should be BDS or equivalent as recognized by the Dental Council of India and for Anaesthesia should be MBBS and MD/Diploma in Anaesthesia as recognised by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicant having Post Graduate (MDS/MD) qualification in the concerned discipline as recognized by the Dental Council of India/Medical Council of India will be given preference in terms of Govt. Order No. 706-HMI of 2007 dated: 11.01.2007.
- Those doctors who have already completed their tenure/working as Registrar/Tutor/Demonstrator after their Post Graduation in the discipline in any institution as recognised/approved by Dental Council of India within or outside the UT need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered. However, this restriction shall not be applicable in respect of such doctors who have done their Registrarship /Tutorship/Demonstratorship in the discipline prior to the passing of their post-graduation.
- The applicants who have earlier been appointed as Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in any discipline in the institution as recognised/approved by Dental Council of India/Medical Council of India, but have not completed their tenure for one reason or the other shall not be considered.
- The candidates shall abide by all the instructions issued by the Administrative Department as well as Dental Council of India/Medical Council of India from time to time in this regard.
- The applicants who have already applied for such posts in the speciality of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics, Oral & Maxillofaial Surgery & Prosthodontics as per advertisement Notice No. GDC/Estt/ File-54/3728-44 dated: 07-10-2020 followed by extension No. 4108-24 dated: 04-11-2020 need not to apply, their candidature shall be considered for this advertisement as well
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- The selection of the candidate will be made in accordance with the orders issued by the Government for the purpose and on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview.
The engagement of the doctor as Registrar shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- Tenure appointment shall be subject to work and conduct of the doctor in the College/Hospital remaining satisfactory during his/her tenure. In case of misconduct or negligence in duties or found indulging in strike or any other activity which affects the Hospital services/patient care, the tenure engagement of doctor shall be terminated without any notice.
- The doctor shall be whole timer and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice and in lieu of the loss of practice he/she shall be entitled to non-practicing allowance as admissible under rules. In the event of those doctors found resorting to private practice, their engagement will be terminated without any notice and disciplinary action under rules will be taken against them.
- The selected doctor shall be asked to give an undertaking duly sworn in before the 1″ Class Magistrate to the effect that he/she has read all the terms and conditions and shall abide by the same before he/she is allowed to join after engagement.
GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL
SHIREEN BAGH, SRINAGAR
EMAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]
PHONE NO: 0194 – 2504701, 0194 – 2504702., FAX NO: 0194 – 2504703.