Online applications, along with Challan Based Payment of Rs 100/-, are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Lecturers/Librarians/PTIs and Teaching Assistants/Assistant Librarians/Assistant PTIs on Need Based Academic Arrangement in Govt. Degree Colleges of Kashmir Division (excluding the Constituent Colleges of the Cluster University, Srinagar namely A.S College, Srinagar, Govt. College for Women M.A Road, Srinagar, S.P College, Srinagar, Govt. College of Education, Srinagar & Govt. Degree College, Bemina, Srinagar) for the Academic Session 2020-21.
Engagement of the Lecturers and Teaching Assistants on Need Based Academic Arrangement shall be made in the following subjects.
The candidates must possess NET/SLET/Ph.D with minimum 55% marks in Post-graduation in the concerned subject (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
b) Teaching Assistant.
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject having secured minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
c) Librarians & Physical Training Instructors (PTI)
The candidates must possess NET/SLET/ Ph. D with minimum 55% marks in Post-graduation in the concerned subject i.e. M.Lib / M.PEd, (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
d) Assistant Librarians & Assistant Physical Training Instructor
The candidates must possess Post-graduate degree in the concerned subject i.e. M.Lib. / M.PEd, respectively having minimum 55% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and differently-abled candidates).
How to apply.
The portal for submitting on-line application forms is http://jobs.ascollegelive.net or www.amarsinghcollege.ac.in which shall be open from 24-01-2020 to 08-02-2020 (12:00 P.M). After applying online, the candidates shall submit the hard copy, along with relevant documents to Principal Amar Singh College, by or before 12-02-2020. The criteria for preparing of the merit lists for the academic session 2020-21 shall be as per Govt. Order No. 384-HE of 2019 dated: 16-07-2019
(available on the website http://jobs.ascollegelive.net and www.amarsinghcollege.ac.in.).
Other terms and conditions shall be fixed/decided separately by the competent authority and notified accordingly.
1. Principal, Amar Singh College, Srinagar shall prepare a common merit list for Lecturers and Teaching Assistants / PTIs / Assistant PTIs / Librarians / Assistant Librarians strictly as per the criteria issued by Higher Education Department.
2. At the time of submission of application forms, an affidavit duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate, on the prescribed format (available on college website) is to be submitted by all the applicants.
3. If a candidate, higher in the merit gets disengaged due to filling up of post by selection through PSC or by posting of regular faculty, he/she shall be accordingly adjusted in some other college by subsequent disengagement of the last engaged candidate in the merit list.
4. In the event of any information being found false, incomplete, incorrect, forged, tampered, the candidature of the applicant will be cancelled without any notice thereof. Further, misleading information shall also warrant necessary legal action.
5. The candidates having marks in CGPA shall enclose a conversion certificate (from CGPA to percentage) from the concerned University.
6. Candidates who have applied for such Need Based Academic Arrangement during the month of June 2019 shall be exempted from applying afresh unless they choose to apply afresh having obtained additional qualifications or for other reasons likely to change their positioning in the merit lists to be drawn in light of criteria fixed vide the Govt. Order No. 384-HE of 2019 dated: 16-07-2019.
7. This advertisement shall be deemed to have been issued in supersession of all the previous notices/ notifications including the Advertisement No. DC/HE/Adv/AA/KD/2019/002 dated 01-06- 2019.