Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2019.
Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), Bengaluru invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate (B.E./B. Tech/Equivalent) / Technician (Diploma)/Trade (ITI) apprenticeship training.
Candidates finally selected for the apprenticeship training would be eligible for stipend as given below as per Govt of India rules:
Graduate Apprentices (B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt) : Rs.4984/-per month
Technician Apprentices (Diploma) : Rs.3542/-per month
Trade Apprentices (ITI) : 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-Skilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification whichever is applicable.
Medical Fitness :
The candidate should possess satisfactory health. Candidates finally selected will have to produce Fitness Certificate for undergoing training in their trade issued by authorized Medical officer of any Government Hospital. Certificate issued by ESIC hospitals will not be accepted. Final selection of the candidate depends upon his/her fulfilling health standards as prescribed in Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprentice Rules 1992 as amended from time to time.
Age Limit (as on 07-09-2019)
Minimum Age: 18 Years Maximum Age for Unreserved category: 27 Years
Maximum Age for OBC category: 30 Years
Maximum Age for SC/ ST category: 32 Years
Maximum Age for PWD category: 37 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Educational Qualification: Diploma, Degree (Engg./ Technology)
Selection Process :
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) / Technician Apprentice Trainees (Diploma) / Trade Apprentice Trainees (ITI): Selection of candidates will be carried out on the basis of merit only by short listing from received online applications.
2. Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, Details of selected candidates will be published in DRDO/RAC website.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are to be filled and submitted online only through the link provided by website https://rac.gov.in
2. Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents as asked in the online application.
3. The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification/joining.
4. Applications received by any other mode after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
Important Dates :
a. Start of submission of online application 26 Aug 2019 (Monday)
b. Last date of submission of online application forms duly completed in all respects 07 Sep 2019 (Saturday)
c. Probable date of declaration of finally selected candidates – Graduate/Technician/Trade apprenticeship (by E-mail/DRDO/RAC Website) 20 Sep 2019 (Friday)
d. Probable date of joining at ADE for Graduate/ Diploma/ITI Apprentices (exact dates of joining shall be intimated along with the result) 30 Sep 2019 (Monday onwards within 21 days from date of result declaration)
Apply Online: Click Here
Notification: Click Here