DEFENCE INSTITUTE OF HIGH ALTITUDE RESEARCH (DIHAR) DEFENCE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ORGANISATION (DRDO) WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE (RA) & JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWS (JRF) POSITIONS
Defence Institute of High Altitude Research (DIHAR) is a frontier institute of Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO) that endeavors at providing nutrition, health and energy security for the troops through development of cold arid agro-animal technologies and herbal prophylactics from plants of Trans Himalayan region. DIHAR has its HQ at Leh, UT (Ladakh) and base laboratory at UT Chandigarh.
Applications are invited from candidates to work in defence related research projects of DIHAR, for the following posts:
Upper Age Limit: 28 years and 35 years for JRF and RA respectively as on date of walk-in-interview. Relaxablc for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Gol orders.
(a) JRF: A stipend of Rs (31,000/- + HRA) per month for an initial period of two years and performance based extension / upgradation as per DRDO guidelines subject to a maximum of 5 years.
(b) RA: A stipend of Rs (54,000/- + HRA) per month for a maximum period of two years.
Desirable candidates shall report by 0900 hours on 23rt October 2019 at DIHAR base lab, Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-11, Chandigarh (Tele No. 0172-2639800). Candidates shall bring the following:-
1. All certificates in original along with an attested copy of each.
2. Neatly typed Bio-data.
Initially, the candidates shall be screened wrt qualification etc. Those candidates who are screened-in shall face interview on the same day.
1. Fellowship / Associateahip shall be governed as per policy and rules in-vogue in DRDO, MoD, Gol.
2. The offer of Fellowship / Associateship shall not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
3. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining, if selected.
4. Candidates working in Govt / Public sector undertakings / Autonomous bodies should bring NoC from their present employer on the date of interview. If selected, such candidates shall be required to submit rcleiving order from their employer before joining.
5. The posts advertised are for R&D project related studies. Only those who are medically fit and willing to work in advene environmental conditions like high altitude may apply.
6. Grant of fellowship / associateship shall be entirely at the discretion of DIHAR. The Institute may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
7. Number of seats may increase or decrease without prior notice.