IBPS RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS- (CRP SPL-VII)
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre posts listed below in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2017/ January 2018. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date.
Name of the post
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 120 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 875 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 30 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 60 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 35 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 195 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I) : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer (Scale I) : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
Age (As on 01.11.2017): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1987 and not later than 01.11.1997 (both dates inclusive)
|Allahabad Bank||Canara Bank||Indian Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|.Andhra Bank||Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Corporation Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of India||Dena Bank||Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||IDBI Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||Vijaya Bank|
Last Date: 27.11.2017