RPF Recruitment 2018: Ministry of Railways – Railway Protection Force and Railway Protection Special Force (RPF/RPSF) recently has released the recruitment notification to fill up 9739 vacancies for the post of Sub–Inspector & Constable. Candidates can apply to these posts through online mode on or before the last date 30.06.2018. Online Application link will be activated from 01.06.2018. Candidates kindly watch our page or official website regularly to get the apply online link. Online application and official notification is available in official website, you may visit official website.
|Name of the post||No of vacancies (male)||No of vacancies (Female)|
|Sub – Inspector||819||301|
Eligibility Criteria for RPF SI & Constable Vacancies
- SSLC/Matric/Any degree from recognized board or university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
|Name of the Post||Min Age||Max Age|
|Sub – Inspector||20||25|
|However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.|
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
Mode of Application
- Rs. 500/- for all candidates (Rs. 400/- refundable to candidates appear on CBT) and Rs. 250/- (Refundable) for SC/ST/Ex–Serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically Backward Class.
- Modification of online application charges Rs. 250/- (Non-refundable).
Mode of Payment
- Online – Net Banking/Debit card/Credit Card.
- Offline – through SBI Challan/Post Office Challan.
How to apply
- Go to official website indianrailways.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Link for Constable Recruitment & Link for Sub – inspector Recruitment” click on the link.
|Starting date for submission of online application form||01.06.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application form||30.06.2018|
|Last date for online payment||02.07.2018|
|Last date for offline payment||05.07.2018|
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!