State Bank of India SBI PO Recruitment 2019 | 2000 Posts
SBI RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFF ICERS
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officer in State Bank of India.
Eligibility criteria (age, qualification, etc.), requisite fee and other details, alongwith a link for online submission of application and online payment of application fee, are available on Bank’s website
Post Name Probationary Officer (PO)
NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 2000
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
Age Limit (as on 01-04-2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Application Fee & Intimation Charges
- For General, EWC, OBC: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking.
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-04-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 22-04-2019
- Last Date for Editing Application Details: 22-04-2019
- Date for Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 3rd Week of May 2019 onwards
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 07-05-2019
- Date for Online Examination (Preliminary): 08, 09, 15 & 16-06-2019
- Date for Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 1st Week of July
- Date for Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam: 2nd Week of July
- Date for Conduct of Online Examination – Main: 20-07-2019
- Date for Declaration of Result – Main: 3rd Week of August 2019
- Date for Download Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview: 4th Week of August 2019
- Date for Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: September 2019
- Date for Declaration of Final Result: 2nd week of October 2019
- Date for Download of call letters for Pre-ExaminationTraining: 2ndweek of May 2019 onwards
- Date for Conduct of Pre-ExaminationTraining: 4th week of May 2019
Apply OnlineRegistration | Login