GMC and Associated Hospitals Jammu Job Recruitment 2020.
Jammu and Kashmir GMC Jammu Advertisement Notice for engagement of Anaesthesia Technicians in ICUs and HDUs in COVID -19 institutions in Government Medical College & its Associated Hospitals, Jammu.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to UT of Jammu and Kashmir for engagement as Anaesthesia Technicians under ECRP (Emergency COVID Response Package) initially for a period of three (03) Months extendable up to six (06) months on Hiring Basis in ICUs and HDUs in COVID-19 institutions in UT of Jammu and Kashmir.
Govt. Medical College GMC Jammu Jobs: Applications are invited from PSC/Non PSC doctors for the tenure post of Registrars/Demonstrators’ in the following disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three year as per SRO-25 of 2013 dated 28-01-2013. The said applications forms are available in the prescribed form from the office of the undersigned on production of Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only pledged to Principal Govt. Medical College, Jammu from J&K Bank only. This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of law:-
If any likely vacancy created shall be notified separately
1. CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY:-
Incomplete application form(s) in any aspect or incomplete relevant documents submitted shall invite rejection without further communication.
FOR IN-SERVICE (PSC1/CANDIDATES:-
a.) For PSC Candidates:-
1) The in-service doctor shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
2) The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department as per circular No. 02-JK (HME) of 2020 dated 20-01-2020 read with Govt, order No. 03-HME of 2019 dated 27-05-2019. For the purpose, they should route their application forms through the Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained.
3) In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only after getting relieved from their Administrative Department.
B.) FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT. SERVICE:-
(Non PSC Candidates)
1. The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO-93 dated 15-04-2009 plus dearness allowance, maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on cut off date.
c. ) General Conditions for Eligibility for all candidates:-
1. Qualifications:- Minimum MBBS, (MD, MS will be preferred).
2. The doctors who were earlier appointed as Registrar/Demonstrator in any institution/Govt. Medical College, Jammu but had left services before completing their tenure need not apply.
3. The doctors who have already completed 3 years as Registrar/Demonstrator in any discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be entertained.
4. Any appointee (Doctor) intending to leave the job shall have to provide one month prior notice duly forwarded by the concerned HoD or else the doctor shall have to deposited one month’s salary in this institution.
d. ) THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED WITH ATTESTED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/TESTIMONIALS:-
1. Attempt Certificate of 1st, 2nd Pre-final and Final MBBS examinations issued by the concerned Universities.
2. MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject.
3. Internship completion certificate.
4. Service Certificate (clearly indicating Rural Service if any) issued by the Director, Health Service, Jammu/Srinagar in respect of in-service doctors.
6. House Job Certificate (Jr./Sr.) issued by the concerned Principal or equivalent recognized authority.
7. Professional Publications in a MCI permitted indexed standard Medical Journals, if any.
8. Date of Birth as per matriculation certificate (for Non PSC candidates).
9. Affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrar-ship/Demonstrator-ship/Sr. Resident-ship inside or outside theofU.T. J&K.
10. PRC/Domicile Certificate
11. NoC from Administrative Department Health and Medical Education in case of in service candidate.
12. PSC candidates if selected will be permitted to join after furnishing relieving from Administrative Department.
13. Further, the applications who have already applied for Demonstrator-ship in the discipline of Physiology vide previous notification No. JMC/ES-1/109/1907 dated 20-02- 2020, corrigendum No. JMC/Es-1/109/2062 dated 13-03- 2020 and Addendum No. JMC/Es-1/109/2076 dated 18-03-2020 need not apply again. However, the applicants are instructed to submit MD Degree before the last date of submission of forms.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
The schedule for issue of forms and their receipt is as under:-
1. Sale of Application Form: 20-08-2020 to 28-08-2020
2. Last date of receipt of 10-9-2020
GMC Jammu Recruitment 2020.
Post date 25 June 2020
GMC, Jammu Jobs recruitment 2020 for Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician Posts
Posts Details Below: Total no of Posts : 20
Name of the Posts: Microbiologist, Laboratory Technician
Applications duly filled and complete in all respects on the prescribed form, are invited from the Medical Graduates for the appointments as full time Senior / Junior House Officers (Physicians / Surgeons), in the following specialties (105 SEATS IN ALL) of the Associated Hospitals. Govt Medical College, Jammu for a period of SIX MONTHS on a consolidated salary for the session July-December-2020: