General Post Office GPO Walk-in-interview for selection of Direct Agents for procurement of PLI/RPLI.
General Post Office Srinagar Jobs update: Srinagar Postal Division is going to conduct a Walk-in-interview for selection of Direct Agents for procurement of PLI/RPLI business on 23-07-2020 (Thursday at 1100 hrs in the office of Sr. Supdt of Post Offices, Srinagar, GPO Complex, Bund Srinagar.
Post Offices, Srinagar Eligibility Criteria
• The candidate must be at least 10th pass and between 18 to 50 years of age.
• The candidates will have to submit an application at the time of walk-in-interview.
• Candidates shall bring original copies of their certificates like D0Breducational qualification etc with them on the day of interview.
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the walk-in- interview which shall include questions on knowledge of life insurance industry in India, knowledge of PLI/BPLI products and knowledge of marketing of insurance products.
• Successful candidates shall have to furnish a security deposit of Rs 5000/- in the form of pledging of NSC/KVP, refundable in case of termination of agency.
• Successful candidates shall have to undergo training and pass the licentiate exam in due course. They shall be paid procured/refiewal commission for PLI/RPLI procured by him/her at the rates prescribed by the Dept of Posts.
• The job is purely commission-based and can be terminated at any time if anything adverse is noticed against the candidate.
• No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
• For further details, the interested candidates can contact on Phone No – 0194- 2455186.
Department of Posts O/o Sr. Supdt Of Post Offices,
Srinagar Postal Division,
GPO Complex Srinagar