HIRING OF PHARMACISTS IN PRADHAN MANTRI JAN BHARTIYA JAN AUSHDHI KENDRA (PMBJAKS) AT CHC DARHAL & CHC KANDI, DISTRICT -RAJOURI
In pursuance of Govt. Order No. 442-HME of 24-04-2019, Applications are invited from eligible registered Pharmacists of District Rajouri to work on Profit sharing basis, in the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras (PMBJAKs) CHC Darhal & CHC Kandi, District, Rajouri.
Eligible Criteria for on Applicants:-
1. The applicants most be permanent resident of the District Rajouri.
2. Maximum age limit is 40 years (candidates more in age shall be preferred over younger candidates.)
3. The candidates shall be a pharmacist, registered with J8.K Pharmacy Council.
Preference shall be given to the candidates having Diploma in pharmacy or higher related qualification from recognized institute.
4. He/she shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
5. He/she shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to this effect on stamp paper duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
1. PMBJAK shall run on 24*7 basis under the supervision of concerned Block Medical Officer.
2. Engagement of pharmacists in PMBJAK to be setup by the deportment Is a temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis ond shall not confirm any right for his/her permanent absorpllon/regularlzatlon tn the department and can be terminated ony time without notice.
3. Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each Drug os per guidelines. Registered pharmacists shall share 15% (each pharmacist-7.5%) of margin on MRP of each drug and rest of 5 % of the margin shall go to HDF of concerned CHC.
4. Only medicines supplied by BPPI shall be sold at PMBJAK.
5. All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI.
6 Selected pharmacists shall execute an agreement with the deportment throuah Concerned Block Medical Officer attested by I” Class Magistrate interested eligible candidates from the District Rajouri can only apply by sending their applications on the prescribed format given below. The duly filled in application form, one recent Passport size Photograph [attested), should reach in the Office of the Chief Medical Officer) RAJOURI by or before 20-12-2019 up to 4 PM. The lists of documents (self-attested) to be attached with the Application Form are mentioned below. that he/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid by the department and shall work under the supervision of the concerned BMO and shall not claim any regular appointment/regularizafion in the department in lieu of this agreement.
7 That in case of unsatisfactory performance by the pharmacist, hired to work in the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra, the appointing authority shall be well with its power to terminate the services of registered Pharmacists(s) on the recommendation of concerned BMO.
8. The Taxes as payable under rules shall be paid by assesses.
9. Applicalion(s) can be rejected by the Recruitment Committee if found not falling in the required criteria.