ICAR Central Institute of Temperate Horticulture ICAR-CITH, Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2020.
The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-In-Interview on 28.03.2020 at 11.00 AM at ICAR-CITH, Srinagar for the temporary position of Young Professional-ll (Y/P) purely on contractual basis initially for a period of One year which can be extended further on the basis satisfactory performance of YP and fund availability from funding agency .
The candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications as indicated below should bring their brief bio-data neatly typed and experience certificates along with original and attested photocopies of qualification certificates, passport size photographs for verification and submission.
50 marks for essential qualification, 05 marks for Ph. D, 10 marks for experience (2 marks for each completed year) 10 marks for Publications, 05 marks for awards and 20 marks for personal interview.
• Candidates should be above 21 years and below 45 years as on 01.03.2020. Age relaxation as per rules.
• Selected candidates for the position of Young Professional-ll will be paid emoluments as per norms of Govt, of India/ ICAR.
• No Objection Certificate from the employer/University, in case he/she is employed.
• Initially the candidate shall be engaged for One year extendable to another term subject to his/her performance. However, will be terminated at any state without prior intimation/notice based on fund allocation from Nodal Agency.
• The appointment of Young Professional-ll would be on full time basis and he/she would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with ICAR/ ICAR-CITH, Srinagar.
• The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointment as the positions are purely temporary
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
• The Director, ICAR-CITH, Srinagar reserves the right to terminate his/her services without any notice at any time and the decision of the Director, ICAR-CITH, Srinagar will be final and binding in all respect.
• Candidates shall bring original qualification at the time of interview for verification.
ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TEMPERATE HORTICULTURE K.D. Farm, Old Air Field, PO: Rangreth-190 007, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India Phone : 0194-2305116(AO) Telefax : 0194-2305045
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below